It's about three, at this rate I'll get there about five. It'll get dark shortly after, so let's hope this flashlight has enough battery.

After a while of trudging through the woods, y/n realizes maybe going off by herself wasn't the best idea. Who knows where the gang will be, or if they were even able to actually find the pizzaplex. What if they got lost? What if she gets lost?

Y/n doesn't let thoughts stop her, and she keeps walking until she reaches the clearing with the large building in sight. She runs towards it, trying to keep her eye on it so when it gets dark she'll still go in the right direction.

Once she arrives at the doors, she sees the clear path where they went in, the one they also came out of. She takes a deep breath of fresh air, since she knows she'll probably not get another one in a few hours, and advances with her flashlight poised.

The atmosphere changes when she enters the charred building, from serene and cold to eerie and humid.

She sweeps the flashlight across the large atrium floors, hoping to see something she recognizes. She eventually decides to head towards the main stage to assess the damage. She was surprised the building was still standing at first, but now it makes sense. A building this big doesn't fall to the ground because of a little fire, it just shrivels up inside itself.

Gross analogies out of the way, she turns the corner to the giant Freddy statue, which now is a grayish black color, from all the smoke and debris, and sweeps her flashlight around the room. There's large heaps of trash and even small fires here and there, giving the room a slight orange glow, but not enough to see anything. Only enough to make out shapes and silhouettes. A few minutes later she's in front of the main stage, or, what once was the main stage.

Now it's a large, ugly platform, and all the colorful, fun decorations are gone. She looks around and decides to go to Freddy's room, maybe he's there.

She realizes she has to go up a floor for that, and the elevators obviously won't be working for that. So she decides to ditch that idea, since she can't really get up any way. The escalators have totally collapsed and melted into a healing pile of rubbish, which could even still be burning. So she walks around the atrium, until she finds a hallway leading toward somewhere she's never seen.

Walking down the hall to an unknown location, she finds herself unable to breathe as well. The enclosed space and fresh smoke doesn't help with that, so she tries to hurry along as best she can.

Once at the end, she pushes a big metal door to the wide, which falls to the floor with a loud bang, making her ears ring for a minute after.

She sweeps the flashlight around the room a few times, seeing what appears to be another large room. It had a golden statue in the middle, this one halfway bent over, having melting from the extreme heat.

She walks through a large corridor, around fire and caves in of the ceiling eventually coming to another, smaller room. There appears to be a large stage, or even counter there. And she sees many craters in the walls.

Did the fire do that? How could it make such perfect circles?

She shines the light it around the room, finding another side room. There's a metal sign, saying employees only

If she's honest, she almost missed the pizzaplex, as dangerous as it was. It was fun, as well as scary. She liked how she felt safe in the daycare, and the relief which flooded her when she crawled into Freddy's chest.

Now to find those guys and give them a piece of her mind.

Through the door, she turns a few corners, down different halls. But just when she gets deep into a room, her flashlight blinks a few times, before tanking completely. She knocks it against her hand a few times, and sighs shortly as she shoves it back into her large jacket pocket. She walks forward blindly, her arms outstretched and moving around until she touches a wall. It's warm, telling her she must be near a fire still burning.