Chapter 1: The Witch and The Fairy

Start from the beginning

“Is there a cosplay? Why wasn't I informed?” Kiyoko murmured looking around then she looked back at the woman.

“There's no cosplay dear. I am your fairy godmother who'll answer all of your question.” She said, sauntering towards the couch.

“Now sit down and let's have a talk.” She said pulling Kiyoko down to sit across her.

“This is a violation! You went in without knocking and You're a stranger!” Kiyoko said through gritted teeth.

“Why didn't you tell me that I should knock AHA HA HA.” She laughed then suddenly she disappeared from Kiyoko's sight.

“Where'd she go?” Kiyoko asked, standing from the couch then she looked around.

Ding Dong

She walked towards the big closed doors then she opened them.

“Hi, I'm your fairy godmother. May I come in?”

“Sure please come in.” Kiyoko smiled then the woman went inside.

“I mean— Hey! Get out!” She yelled, pulling the woman's hand back.

“But I rang the bell?”

“I said knock! And this is a scam! No one would ever believe that you're a fairy godmother and especially you. Get back to where you come from!” Kiyoko yelled trying to push her out.

“I am you—”

Suddenly, there was a strong light that came from the living room making the both of them turn to the light then a woman appeared.

She had long blonde hair that fell down her waist. She was clad in white that sparkled. She had fair, delicate skin and a porcelain face. Her eyes was blue like the ocean and her lips was pink.

“Now that's a fairy godmother.” Kiyoko nodded to herself.

“I am the evil witch!” The woman in white declared.

“What?! B-But how?! Is this a freaking joke?!” She perplexedly exclaimed.

“How could you be the evil witch and she's the fairy godmother?!” Kiyoko asked standing in between the two.

“Well, shouldn't you ask her?” The woman in black said pointing up.

The three of them looked up.

*Blinks* What?

“Hey! Are you high or something?” Kiyoko yelled. “How could she be the evil witch? And her, the fairy godmother?!”

Because I like sleeping?

“That doesn't make any sense at all!” Kiyoko retorted.

“Well, there's nothing we can do about it. We can't do something about her stupidity, can we?” The ‘evil witch’ shrugged.

I heard that! And I did this to make the story more uhm.. unique!

“Okay.” The two nodded except Kiyoko who face-palmed.

“Hey, what're the two of you still doing here?!” She coldly asked.

“I am the evil witch!” The woman declared again, completely ignoring Kiyoko. Something appeared in front of the witch. It was a crystal glass and inside it was an apple.

“You must collect the thirty-four remaining characters before this apple expires. If it expires within the time you haven't collected all the characters, you will prick your finger on a prick and you will lose your voice!”

“What the hell.”

“And the babies will die.”

“NO!”

“Yes! HAHA!”

Then just like that the bitch disappeared. I mean witch.

“That can't be!” Kiyoko gasped as she sagged on the floor.

“Why does it have to be me?!” Kiyoko looked at the fairy who bent down, lifting Kiyoko's chin up.

“Because you are Snow White.” She coolly whispered.

“Snow White? But how?” Kiyoko asked.

“I don't know. That's the title of the book!” The fairy said, lifting her upper body up with a smile on her red lips.

“I was stupid for asking you!” She growled.

“Anyways, don't worry about what she said. I mean this is a comfort book! Nothing bad is gonna happen.” She smiled. “To me. But to you. I don't know. It's not like I care.” She added, laughing like a maniac.

“What kind of a fairy are you!” Kiyoko yelled.

Just then she heard someone crying from the nursery room. She immediately got up then she rushed to the nursery room. When she got there, the six babies in the crib were crying.

She was panicking on what to do. She shushed the babies softly then she took their baby bottles that had milk inside, putting it on their mouth.

“I read a note that if I collect these babies someone will grant my wish. Do you know who that is? The one who placed that note?” Kiyoko asked the fairy who was standing behind her.

“Well, it's—”

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Who could it be? And why are they doing it? Next up in Snow White and the Dwarves!