Chapter 1: The Witch and The Fairy

Start from the beginning

“What? Of course not! I'm a woman!” She retorted.

“I told you our daughters a wimp!” Her mother cried.

“You know what? I'll handle things on my own!” She fumed, standing from the couch.

“Wait! Kiyoko.” Her father called making her turn. Now her father will surely help her.

“What dad?” She hopefully asked.

Her father let out a sigh, then he stood up. “Next time, you should use some pills.” He said as if it's the most motivational thing to say.

“I hate you!” She stomped away from the two then she drove herself home.

After arriving home, she sagged down the couch with an exasperated sigh then she looked at her phone beside her.

It was hopeless. No one could help her or maybe there was!

‘My co-workers!’ She snapped her fingers then she dialled one of her co-workers. It rang three times before her call was answered.

She told the woman everything, about the babies and what to do.

[Kiyoko-san, I understand that very well. We all slept with a man we don't know and suddenly after a few months, you didn't know that you're a mother.]

“Hasegawa-san. They're not mine. I wasn't even pregnant.” She deadpanned.

[Well, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the man you slept with.]

“But I don't a p*n*s! Urgh! You know what nevermind! Thanks for the unhelpful advice Hasegawa-san.” She ended the call then she threw her phone on the couch.

Placing a hand on her waist. She bit her bottom lip then she narrowed her gaze on the phone.

Collect all the characters and I will grant you everything you want.

“Collect the characters?” She murmured then she lifted her finger up to her chin. “What does that mean? Who do I collect? The characters?”

While she was lost in her thought, there was a strong gush of wind that made her big doors flung open.

She lifted her hand to cover her face then she peered to look at the door. There was figure that emerged from the door.

“Who's there!?” She yelled. The wind ceased and then there she saw a tall figure.

A crow flew inside her house then it landed on the tall figure's staff.

A tall woman clad in black cloak that stretched down to the white shiny tiled floor. Her straight hair was divided in two colors: Black and white that fell down to her waist. Her lips was as red as cherry and her skin was white like a vampires skin. She had green radiating orbs.

“I am..” Her voice boomed as she lifted her hands. “Your fairy godmother?” She dubiously said tilting her head then she put her hand down, turning to the crow that was on her staff.

“Was I correct?” She asked receiving a nod from the crow.

“Yes! I am your fairy godmother.” She said placing a hand on her chest.

“Fairy godmother? But you look like a witch.” Kiyoko remarked earning a laughter from the mysterious woman.

“You're so funny.” The woman chuckled, wiping her fake tears.