System of Government on The Innergalactic and Intergalactic Level

Start from the beginning

The Senate of the Lords

I would begin with the Senate of the Lords, which consists of the 6 lords and the Lordic Senator, these lords represent and rule the elements that help to shape the Intergalactic system: we know the Lord of Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Thunder and Ice plus we cannot forget the one who has obtained the power of the six elements and is granted the role of the Lordic Senator. The truth is that there are more than these seven Lords, but only the few chosen ones who possess the highest qualities to control each of these elements are elected to these posts and the one who can control all six elements on the highest levels is elected as the Lordic senator. All of the other Lords that are not elected or have resigned due to age or other reasons usually live nearby the chosen ones as they are like six big families or rather Neighbourhoods, where each of these neighbourhoods represents an element.

The Gods

Next up are the Gods. The truth is that nowadays the Gods are regarded more like the sovereignty, mostly because they were one of the first living beings that have existed in the Intergalaxies, just that you would know they come from the third era. They were the first inhabitants of these Intergalaxies together with the Titans. The thing is that the Titans were driven off and imprisoned because of their ambitions to take over the Intergalaxies and exterminate all of the other races to become the only ruling race, or so the stories tell. I think that one of the smaller conflicts of the "Great War" which raged between these two fractions was also fought somewhere on your planet. But let's get back to the Gods. Important is that they also have one of the highest posts in the Higher Intergalactic Council together with the Lords, who they see more as rivals than friends. Now let me just name some of the most important Gods, for example: The God of Evolution, The Goddess of Luck, The God of Dreams, The God of War, The God of Darkness (also known as the Darkness Ruler), The Goddess of Light (also known as the Bearer of Light), God of Death (Be warned that he is not the ruler of the underworld, he is only an envoy of the almighty Arch Death) and then also many other Gods. Well and I have to mention one thing and that is the fact that some posts of the Gods can only be inherited to male or female individuals, just felt like explaining this so we would avoid unnecessary questions in the future.

The InterCon

To be honest this post has started to exist only since the last era, well to be precise since the end of the sixth era. The InterCon is a representative of the Highest Intergalactic Senate, as they speak mainly through him. This post has been established mainly because the galaxies themselves, and I'm not talking about the nations or other fractions, have decided that they will personally try to engage in the decisions concerning the whole Intergalaxies, thus themselves. Up to this time they left the development of the galaxies in its own natural flow, unfortunately there were some serious issues that have led to the Early Intergalactic Beat, and that is also why they've decided that they need to do something about it. They mostly try to help and give advice to other ruling authorities, through they're representative. The main reason for this post was that they've wanted to stop the Forced Intergalactic Beat, but it seems that it was already too late for that.

The Highest Intergalactic Senate

And finally we have the Highest Intergalactic Senate. Which is not made out of just any beings, but the souls of the galaxies themselves, of the twelve souls (of the twelve currently known galaxies) to be exact. Of course these twelve souls have the last word when it comes to decision-making in matters that affect the whole Intergalaxies. As already mentioned these souls speak to the Higher Intergalactic Council mainly through their representative known as InterCon. The fact is that this representative is also given some of the power of twelve souls of the Intergalxies and functions also as their bodyguard.