The Untold Story of Elisa Potter (ON HOLD)

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: hey!! this is chapter 1 its and experiment to see if people are interested in Elisa Potter.....i know i am!! fan if youwanttheresults for the couples in my book!!!!! please leave me some comments and stuff.....Thanks!! I'll publish soon!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

 When i woke the next morning,i smelt blueberry pancakes! My favorite! I quickly threw off my covers, and dashed to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of dark green robes and quickly put them on.I grabbed the brush and started to brush my curly/straight hair.I put it up in a messy ponytail, and ran down the stairs, toward the kitchen,the scent of blueberry reaching my nose much stronger now.When I reached the kitchen,Nana was already eating and our house elf, Corlenia< was cooking my breakfast.

"Good morning, Elisa,"Annabella said, not looking up from the Daily Prophet she was reading."Sleep well, dear?"

"Yes, Nana,"I replied."Oh and Nana, before you answer, please consider it,can I please go to Hogwarts?" Annabella sighed and closed her eyes."Elisa,sweetie,we've talked about this!Harry is there!And we also have the fact that your a VAMPIRE! I don't want you to attack someone and have to get the secret out!"I sighed."Please Nana!I don't care if he's there!And i can control my thirst!"I wined, sitting at the table and putting syrup on my pancakes.Annabella sat in silence for about a minuet.Finally, she looked up.

"Fine,Elisa,"she said."I'll write to DumbledoreandI'llget you enrolled as soon as po-"The rest of her sentence was cut off by the huge hug I was giving her. "Thank you Nana!"I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later, I was sitting in my room,packing the rest of my things. Dumbledore had replied to Nana's letter saying he would be glad to have a new pupil at his school and that i was going to be sorted into my house that night at the feast.  "ELISA! GET DOWN HERE!"Annabella screamed." IF YOU DON'T DO NOW, YOU'LL BE LATE!"

I quickly got out my wand and levitated my trunk down stairs.There was a carriage waiting to take me to Hogwarts outside the house and the driver took my luggage while Nana and i said goodbye.

"I'll miss you,Nana!" I said,my voice thick with unshed tears.I hugged her and whispered a faint 'I love you'. She hugged me back and whispered the same.When I released her, I saw silent tears making there way across her beautiful cheeks.I turned away not wanting to see her pain of letting my go. I climbed into the carriage and looked out the window. "Owl me what house you in!" Annabella called. I nodded and blew her a kiss.She did the same.I looked forward and tookadeep breath.I  was on my way to Hogwarts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: hey! How did you like chapter 2? (Spoiler: SHE'S IN GRYFFINDOR!!)  Anyways please tell me what you think and ill post the 3rd chapter later! bye!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

 When the carriage pulled up to the castle gates, I felt my stomach flip.I had butterflies about going to my new school! It was my first one with boys in it(I went to an ALL girls school)! I opened the door when we stopped and hurried to get my luggage. The driver came to help me and a stern looking woman came up to me, her hair pulled into a tight bun.

"Good evening, Miss Potter," she said kindly."I am Professor McGonagall,and i will be your Transfiguration teacher.Please follow me and I will escort you to the Headmasters office." I smiled shyly and replied in a soft voice," yes ma'm."