"you can't be actually believing what they're saying" he questioned to phil, who just looked away from the boy.

"tubs, listen" his past-father started.

"no, don't you dare use that" tubbo started, "that nickname is for friends and family only." he ended, narrowing his eyes at the two.

ranboo was just passing by when he heard the commotion from inside. he slowly walked inside and saw the situation. when his eyes landed on his 'parents', his first instinct was to shield tubbo behind him.

"boo!" tubbo shouted in relief, "they're saying that they remember everything" he explained, "but i don't believe them one bit" he said.

"what's tommy's favourite flower" ranboo questioned.

"allium" their mother replied with a smile.

"what day did you two get married" tubbo questioned.

"august 17th" the two answered at the same time.

"see tubbo, it's really your parents" phil said. the couples eyes brightened. ranboo looked back at his brother, who's eyes were big and tearing up at a fast rate. he bit the inside of his cheek and looked back up to his 'parents'.

the door creaked open once again, tommy stood there shocked, "toms, come" ranboo said, holding his hand out. the blond slowly walked over, grasping his brothers hand and watched, "that day you guys passed, that café we ate at was really delicious wasn't it?" he questioned with a soft chuckle. tommy looked up at ranboo and then down at tubbo.

"it really was such a nice cafe" their 'father' spoke.

"it had delicious food." their 'mother' added on, "i remember that day like it was yesterday" she spoke.

"it was the day we had to lose you three" their 'father' spoke sympathetically, "you three are so brave" he started.

"living all on your own for so long" their 'mother' finished off, "but it's ok. we're here now" she reassured with a smile.

tommy smiled, "the day you two were killed, the three of us made you breakfast" tommy corrected. "we didn't go to a fucking café" he stated, slightly laughing.

"we went to the flower field because it was our favourite spot as a family" tubbo added on, stepping in front of his brothers. kristen looked at the boys and then back at the imposters on the couch.

"guards!" she yelled. four guards walked into the room, "escort them out of the kingdom right away" she demanded. the guards nodded and pulled the two off the couch.

as they were being escorted out of the door, their mother yelled, "schlatt is going to get what he wants" phil halted the guards and walked up to her.

"and what exactly is it that schlatt wants?" he questioned, cocking an eyebrow. the mother smiled sinisterly and looked over at the triplets.

"well, my beautiful boys of course" she said, fluttering her eyebrows. kristen scoffed and walked over to her, slapping her cheek.

"they aren't your boys" she said, glaring at the woman in front of her eyes, "you're a stranger to them now" she added on.

the blonde woman in front of her started cackling, "like they know you any better" she defended, "i was their mother" she informed.