Partners in crimes

Start from the beginning

Jahoon: Alright. Can't argue with the fans because they are usually always right. What do you have in mind then Yujin?

Yujin then began listing out her plan as Yena and I listened intensely to her. As Yujin finished her speaking we all had a big smile on our faces. This is going to be a lot of fun. We then split up before beginning our prank afterwards we all got to bed as nothing had happened at all.

Eunbi: Yaaahhh!

I woke up to Eunbi unnie screaming her lungs out. After a while, I could hear the other beginning to scream too. Seems like the others have found out about the prank. I looked beside me to see Minju stirred in her sleep. She turned to face me before mumbling with her eyes closed.

Minju: What is happening?

Jahoon: Nothing Minmin~ Just continue sleeping~ everything will be fine~

I cuddled Minju closer to me and caressed her back in the hope for her to get back to sleep and not notice the prank. But that hope was broken when Eunbi unnie yelled for everyone to come to the living room. Minju got up from bed sleepily and went out of the room to the living room. I followed her right behind and bumped into both Yena and Yujin. We glanced at each other with nervous and excitement glint in our eyes. We all walked down and saw everyone standing in the living room. Some with anger and some with confusion.

Eunbi: Who dared to write on my face?! And also placed a bucket of water right beside my bed for me to step on it when getting out of bed?!

Sakura: Someone filled my whole bed with fake insects!

Hyewon: Someone also writes on my face!

They all began to yell about the different pranks that have experienced. Yena, Yujin, and I all looked at each other nervously. It seemed like we have messed it all up... Suddenly it was all quiet and we looked at the rest of the girls who were all looking at us with a glare. Eunbi unnie then began walking towards us slowly with her arms crossed.

Eunbi: You three are awfully quiet, also you are the only guys who haven't been writing on...

Yena: Hehehe unnie... what are you talking about? We also got pranked...

Yujin: Yeah... Just that we didn't get writing on our faces.... that is all...

Eunbi: Oh really? What about you Jahoon?

Jahoon: You know me unnie. You all have a soft spot for me that is why I didn't get pranked. I know you guys.

Eunbi: Is that so?

Eunbi unnie glanced at each of us slowly. Her eyes squinted with a strong glint of anger. She then looked behind her to the other and used her head to gesture towards us.

Eunbi: Get them!

The other girls suddenly began launching at us but luckily we were all very athletic so we managed to escape from their grips before running out of the house.