Chapter 1

Peace has return.

After defeating White Star and resealing Sealed God, the world was celebrated at the victorious occasion.

And finally, the hero who defeat White Star and the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, Cale Henituse, begin his dream being a slacker.

Suddenly, a sudden chaos was spread in the whole Eastern and Western Continents.

Three important people: Alberu Crossman, Choi Han, and worst of all...Cale Henituse.

They are suddenly disappear!

And why is that?

This is what happened...

......

Cale finally begin his slacker life in the Super Rock Villa and also begin his promise to his dead hyungs to make a farm in the Forest of Darkness.

With the help of his family, farming is a bit easy. Living leisurely of a peaceful life with his family accompanying him for a few months.

Yes, few months.

Few months until an unexpected variable barge in his dream and turn it to a nightmare.

[Hello, Cale.]

Yes, it's the God of Death.

Cale was sitting inside the office in front of the God of Death. He look at him in frowning face, "What do you want?"

[Uh...well...]

Seeing his face like that makes him hesitate. He felt like he is using all of his strength just to gather his courage to say before spoken up in uncertainty,

[Well...I actually need your help...]

Pak!

Cale slam the table with his bare hands in anger, scolding the poor God, "Can't you just let me rest?!"

[It's not a big problem and just treat it as a free vacation for you!] God of Death hurriedly retorted as he fear to getting hitted.

"Huh?" He look at him in confusion.

[Yes! A vacation! And Choi Han and Alberu will join in with you!]

"Huh?"

[Just...help this kid sometimes...okay?] God of Death passed a picture to Cale with his hand sweating in fear, afraid of angering Cale again.

Cale look at it. It was a photo of a kid about 6 to 7-years-old with long silver hair and golden eyes that is thin and pale.

Cale was frowning, then look at the flinching God of Death. Asking in stern voice, "Why are you asking me to help this kid?"

[Ahem. Actually...this child is a reincarnator who supposed to be reincarnated with new life but...there's a little problem occurs. And much more...he is loved by Elementals and Gods...]

Then he took a peek at the stoic face of Cale before saying, [...Just like you...]

Cale look at him in disgust. Who the fuck wants their love, especially the motherfucking God of Death who is abomination of troubles and unluckiness of his slacker life.

God of Death suddenly felt so sad seeing his face filled with disgust. He and the other Gods love him so much so why he didn't like them, especially himself?

It's so unfair!

[Also...there's no free meal so I'll compensate you whatever you wanted.]

Came brightly smile which makes the God of Death have a sudden chill on his neck, 'Is my decision is a mistake?'

"Then what are you waiting for?"

[Huh?] God of Death look at him in confusion.

"When will you send us there?"

[Ah!]

God of Death suddenly felt a pang of happiness for the first time in a while, 'Bribing him is a good choice! Even though I loss so much, it's not as worth as this moment!'

[Right now!] He exclaimed.

"...Right now?" Cale raise his eyebrow.

[For you three's identity, your names won't be change but you all are the children of the Duke families of Lubarzan Empire. It's an empire from another world that has the same concept of this world.]

[You three's age will reduce to a young age so you can meet this young child before his older soul awakened. Once the older soul awakened, help him. He is a pure and kind person!]

[Also, your profession is an Elementalist, and your Ancient powers are changing into spirits...Um...let's call them Ancient Spirits.]

[So have fun in your vacation! And please also explain this to the others too!]

Cale finally disappear before he retorted to the God. God of Death finally sigh in relief, then look at the world which falls into chaos after the disappearance of the newly crowned Emperor, Swordmaster, and the Commander.

[...How about broadcasting on what they're doing in that world?]

Poor Cale who not knowing this broadcasting about his adventure from that world until his return. Too bad, he will never know this situation forever as God of Death tightly shut their mouth to prevent leaking his crimes.