Chapter 16: Insect Person

《Report: Individual Geld has been evolved into a True Demon Lord.》

The voice of the world...Demon lord..!? I can feel a sense of tension in Great Sage. She is a great confederate and her calculating capabilities are marvelous. I acknowledged her as a better individual than me she is really really great... her serving me is a complete luck-based. But... even in her never-changing expression, I can feel a slight tension. It's not emotion, it's a miscalculation on her part. All of it was still a mystery to me so I decided to ask what was really inside her head.

"Great Sage?"

"Error. Error. Error."

She had stumbled upon a literal error. Even I, because... The Orc Lord didn't evolve once but twice. To sum it all up, the Orc Lord evolved into an Orc Disaster but due to some kind of unknown factor, he had evolved into a True Demon Lord just seconds after he had evolved to Orc Disaster. The Cataclysm Orc, True Demon Lord Geld.

Even the profound confidence I convene because of Great Sage's Skill synthesis is gone to ashes.

"An event that shouldn't occur calculating... error... re-calculating... error."

"Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error."

Wait calm down partner, you can rely on me on times like this? please elaborate on it with me. Then we can counter it together.

"Report. I have explored the whole process of the battle. I have concluded that Individual Geld, shouldn't evolve into a True Demon Lord."

But the thing we have heard is the voice of the world. That is for sure. As I squint beside me the Kijins lined up inclined to take the front lines. While... there is something that intrigues me, I've never requested Great Sage to compute the whole fundamentals of the battle, doesn't that mean? there is a part of her that gained consciousness? she calculated that investigation out of her own intuition, not my order. Undoubtedly, she did it for our advantage but still, skills don't disobey their masters let alone do something we don't want unless the skill itself has a consciousness. Plus, I question something like a skill gaining consciousness regularly, if something is driving Great Sage to improve herself, that is one possibility. Calculating a whole outcome is too much for Great Sage, it is considered to be calculating an entire war from the outline to the conclusion basically you are just writing the fate of the whole warfare. if something is pushing her to be more useful all I can judge is a strong feeling of envy? jealousy? sense of inferiority. But there is still a question to whom? by who she is envious? I think I have a person I have in mind that I just don't want to admit. There is this person who hacked Great Sage without any difficulty.

"Lady Shizu, please let us take care from now on."

"I'll immediately take your offer. But please be careful, I have something in mind that I need to resolve so I also need you guys to buy time."

I took Benimaru's offer. He just slightly nodded and commanded his peers for the attack. Plus, I treated them as air when I fought Gelmud so I'll let them fight the Cataclysm Orc.

I have to come up with a solution with Great Sage too. She must've pushed herself too hard, now that it reminds me there is no way I would get that many skills, in reality, it is due to Great Sage's hyper calculation. But unfortunately, forgive me Great Sage but your hyper calculation wouldn't sum up to the precision and quickness of the computation the person in my mind can do. I have to do something, if Great Sage's would grow some negative emotion it would impact us heavily in the long run.

Hey Great Sage. Let me take it from here.

A slight dubiousness from her face appeared.

Don't feel bad, thanks to you I was able to get so strong, and we saved the Dragonewts. Both of us are still growing. There is no reason for us to compare ourselves to others right?