Felix took off to the mall and hyunjin went back to the house.

Lix hurry.

"Dont rush me u ass."

Lix i dont have the patience to wait. Im a lust demon. We have our limits to how long we can go i dont wanna hurt u i really dont.

"Fine fine im almost done."

Ok

Felix hurried up and bought everything he needed. The ran home as quickly as possible. "HYUNJIN IM BACK!!" Took you long enough.

He ran to the bathroom in his room and quickly changed.

"I hope this isnt too much..."

Felix had on a crop top that said slut on it and thigh garters. He also had on panties that were a cute pink color. "Jinnieeee you ready~"

Ive been ready cmon boy.

Felix walked out shyly. Hyunjins eyes widened when he saw him. 'Damn..'

Hyunjin was leaning against the head board and waved felix over. Felix got on the bed and straddled him.

'Hey lix..'

"Hmmm?"

'Are you a masochist by chance?'

"You just met me and you already know so much~"

Hyunjin chuckled as he pulled felix closer and kissed him. "Mm~" felix started grinding on him 'fuck lix~'

Hyunjin moved down to felix neck. "J-jinnie~" his hands roaming lixs body enjoying every little bit of him.

'Fuck ur so pretty~'

"S-stop praising me."

'Mmm does my little Slut hate being praised~'

Felix nodded and hyunjin slapped his ass.

'Use your words slut.'

"Y-yes daddy~"

'Good boy~'

Felix got off his lap and pulled of hyunjins shirt moving down to take hyunjins pants off.

Once he did his eyes sparkled. "God ur so big~"

'Dont use his name he dont like us.'

"Oooohh right..ur a demon...sorry heh"

Felix took him whole which surprised hyunjin.

'F-fuck no gag reflex~' 'fuckkk~~'

Felix tried to come up for air but hyunjin didnt let him.

'Who told you to stop.'

Felix went back down not answering him.

Hyunjin pulled him up by his hair and leaned by his ear. 'Answer me slut. My dirty little cum slut doesnt wanna listen to me hmm~ dont be a bad boy kitten~ daddy doesnt like bad boys~'

Felix whined. "N-nobody t-told me to stop...s-sorry sir~"

'Keep going slut~'

Felix went back down licking hyunjins tip and swirling his tongue around it.

'Fuck~' 'up. Now.'

Felix got up and sat there waiting to be told what to do.

'Stay on your knees turn around and bend over.'

Felix did as he was told he was so exited.

'So pretty~ my pretty little personal cum dump~ do you like being daddy's little cum dump~'

"Y-yes.."

'Good~'

Hyunjin went down and started eating him out

"F-fuck~ h-hyunjin~~~"

Felix didn't realize how long hyunjins tongue was considering he was a demon. It was deep in him making felix a moaning mess.

But then he got a call. And he knew what was coming.

'Answer it.'

"P-please dont make me"

'Shut up slut and do what you're told!'

Felix answered it and tried his best not to moan.

"Hello?" "Felix my mannn whats up wyd?"

"Uhm" tell him. Do it. Or I'll punish you. By praising you. I know you hate it.

"Im uh....currently....losing m-my vcard to a demon"

"DONT TELL ME UR FUCKING HYUNJIN!"

"Hes eating me out my guy what more do you want~" "ayo yeaaa imma go call me when ur done."

Minho hung up.

'Didnt wanna be praised that bad u must really hate it.'

Hyunjin lined his self up with felixs hole and pushed in in one go.

"F-FuCk~" 'so tight~' hyunjin started getting faster and faster. "J-jinnie~ d-dont stop please oh my fu~fuck~"

'You look so pretty under me baby~' hyunjin flipped him on his back so he could see his face.

"J-jinnie~" 'fuck you feel so good~'

He got faster and went harder felix screaming with pleasure under him.

He pulled out and made felix get on his knees on the floor.

'Open.'

Felix opened his mouth letting his tongue hang out while hyunjin jerked himself until he came in felix mouth.

'Swallow it.'

He did.

"D-daddy d-do i get to- c-cum?~"

'How bad do you want to~'

"So bad daddy please ill be your good little cum slut~ anything to cum daddy please~"

Hyunjin bit his thigh making him moan out from the pain. Then fingered him till he came. He wiped it up and made felix clean it off his hand.

'My good little slut~'

Hyunjin kissed him. Something sparked in him. He wanted to take care of felix and clean him up knowing he couldn't walk.

'Goddamnit i hate you.'

He picked him up took him to the bathroom and showered himself and felix then dressed him in one if hyunjins oversized hoodies. And hyunjin dressed himself.

He carried him back to the bed and cuddled him falling asleep.

This was shit i guess im just to tired idk