We then start walking towards the festival sharing laughs and jokes in between the walk there. "We've arrived ma lady~" he says I see the all the bright lights and stands everywhere filled with toys,jewelry, and other little trinkets. "Wow I've seen this during the day but at night it looks beautiful!" I exclaimed as he laughs at me. "Your so cute y/n" he says as he looks at me with a warm smile. I smile at at him and hold his hand as I pull him to look at the stand with me.

We look at one of the jewelry stands. I look at the beautiful pendant necklaces and charmed brackets. They all looked so beautiful as they shimmer and shined against the lights. I saw this beautiful f/c bracelet. I could see Camilo looking at me from the corner or my eye. "Come on Mi amour there's still so much to look at" he says I then start walking ahead of him. He then starts walking beside me as we look around more. I then start hearing the music play as I see people slow dancing with each other.

I then stand in front of Camilo and he looks at me his face now filled with curiosity. "Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?" I say as I stick out my hand. He then smirks and grabs it while he kisses it. "Of course I'd love to" he says as we walk over to the other couples dancing. I put my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms on my waist. We then start swaying to the music.

(If have your own you can play it and if you don't know I'd recommend "I mean love" by Ethan Loukas)

Camilo POV

I wrapped my arms around y/n's waist as we started slow dancing to the music. No matter what she always manages to look so beautiful. This could be my chance but every time I try I always get interrupted....that's reminds me.

"Y/n pass me your hand for a second" I say she then gives me a look but passes me her right hand. I then take out the bracelet I saw her eyeing at the stand we were once at. I put it on her hand as she looks at me her mouth dropped. "Camilo.....you didn't have to get this for me." She says as she looks at it. "I know but I figured the only person who's beauty would fit this bracelet was you." I say as I grab her hand and place it back on my shoulder.

She starts grinning as she looks down with a small blush show on her cheeks. She then looks up at me still grinning. She's so cute...I wish I could just kiss her. "We should keep looking around there's still a lot to look at." She says as she looks around. We then stop dancing I leave my arm wrapped around her waist as we start walking away and look around more.

We look at more stands as we share laughs. "I'm getting hungry lets go gets some food." Y/n says as she wraps her arms around her stomach. "Ok come on lets go get us some food." I say as I wrap my arm around her shoulders and walk to one of the stands that was selling food. "Hola Camilo what could I get for you two?!" The guy at the stands says. I motion to y/n to order first. "I'll have f/f!" Y/n says I then ordered my food and we stand there to wait for it.

That was until I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I look and see the devil herself
Abigail

"Hey Camilo what are you doing here~" she says in a flirtatious tone I look and see y/n looking at us.
"Abigail right now is not the time." I whisper to her in a aggravated tone did she really have to show up right now! I move her away from y/n's sight. "Y/n I'll be right back I'm going to talk with her for a second." I say as walk away dragging Abigail behind me.

(I know some of you might hate me right later for what's going to happen but trust me it's all going to be worth it also if your names "Abigail" change it to something else)

Y/n POV

I watch as Camilo turned around there was a girl. She had green eyes,long brown curly hair, and pretty Carmel color skin. She was wearing a white blouse with a yellow skirt that had flowers embroidered on it. I have never met this girl before
who is she?
How does she know Camilo?

So many questions started swarming my head. "Y/n I'll be back I'm going to talk to her for a second." He says as he walks away pulling the green eyes girl with him. I stand there as I watch them talk from afar. She seems to be all "close" and it's not a good short of close like family more of she's dating him "close". Is that Camilo's girlfriend? I mean all the girls in town want to date him maybe
she's the lucky one.

She is very pretty, maybe I should let those two be. I don't want to ruin anything, but I'm mad, mad he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend he asked me out.
I-

I want to be alone now.

I then start walking away from where I once was hoping Camilo didn't notice I left. "Y/n! Where are you going?!" I hear his voice call out for me I just keep walking.
Don't look back
That's all I kept saying to myself until I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Mi amour what's wrong where are you going?" He says I don't dare to look at him. I then feel my face get wet. I'm trying to hold on these tears I don't want him to see my crying like this. "Im going home Camilo sorry I just don't feel well." I say as I look away I feel his grip on my wrist weaken. "We'll if your not feeling well I'll walk you home." He says his tone now filled with worry.

"No I'll be fine gracias Camilo." As I say that I'd hope he let go so I can go home and just cry in my own space with no one not even him watching. But he didn't let go. "Camilo are you going to let go?" I ask him my voice faltering. "Y/n....is something wrong?" He asks his tone not sounding so worried like before. "Fine....Camilo who was that girl?" I ask him he won't stop questioning it my patience is running thin.

"Oh Abigail she was just asking me-" I then pull my hand out of his grasp. I've heard enough. I then start walking again as I hear footsteps walking with me. "Why don't you go have fun with Abigail she seems fond of you." I say muttering under my breath i know he heard it but I just kept walking I then finally made it entrance and I stopped. Camilo kept calling my name telling me to stop.

"Camilo.....just go." I say as I turn to finally look at him. "Go back to her." I see his eyes widen looking at my now tear stained face I put a pained smile upon my face the only one I could muster up. "Y/n...no I don't-" he says as he tries to grab my hand. I swipe it away. Tears falling more and more from my eyes. "I have to go!" I say I then start running.

Just keep running
Just keep running
Just keep-

I then stop realizing where I was Camilo's gone i outran him. I finally made it back to my house I stand there for a few seconds until I hear the door start opening. I see my mama standing there her face now filled with worry. "Mi Hija What happened come inside!" She then wraps her arms around my shoulders and walks me inside.

No One's POV

Y/n spent that night crying she was supposed to have the happiest night but no. Neither did Camilo he went home right after y/n ran away all the madrigals started worrying wondering what went wrong during there date together.

Mirabel went to y/n's house the next morning trying to figure out what happened her eyes bloodshot. Y/n explained as tears fell from her face. Her best friend comforting her. Camilo on the other hand his mother was there to help him and comfort him. Both feeling sad,confused, and most of all
Heartbroken.