eleven

Taeyong, Taeil, and Bang Chan gave Minjung sometime to calm down as she broke down more after spitting out the truth.

"I just remembered one night I wasn't feeling well so I blacked out." Minjung explained. " Next thing I woke up to was my mom dead on the floor next to me and a bloodied knife. I was scared so I ran away from Seoul to Busan."

Taeyong, Taeil, and Bang Chan nodded at Minjung's story in understanding, to keep it confidental. Also, they figured it was all Minjung knew, knowing the girl's personality by now.

Taeyong teared up a little bit knowing that a new family member of his was going through a lot. He wanted to protect Minjung like his little sister like how he protects Goeun and Haneul.

Taeyong looked at Minjung who's head was still down from crying. "Don't worry Minjung, we'll keep this a secret knowing that this is a very senestive topic to you. Thank you for opening up to us."

Minjung shakily responded a thank you as she continued to cry, slowly calming down. She was glad that she was able to trust Taeyong, Taeil, and Bang Chan with the information.

"Bang Chan. Can you comfort Minjung while I talk to Taeyong." Taeil spoke up as him and Taeyong went to the corner while Bang Chan was slowly entertaining the girl with funny pictures of the Stray Kids members on his phone.

"What is up Taeil hyung?" Taeyong asked confusingly seeing Taeil proceeding to whisper in the leader's ear.

"Someone heard our conversation about Minjung's private life."

-

After the day of the meeting, Taeyong and Bang Chan had asked everyone in the household if they heard anything in their meeting, to also not disclose with anyone. It was a span of a few days so that nothing was suspicious.

Everyone responded no and didn't bother to question the meeting with the leaders. The leaders of both teams were slightly frustrated, but they couldn't let it slide too. They were worried that they would use the information on Minjung, turning everyone against her.

Minjung was relieved that she was able to let her feelings out the other day and now she was training with Goeun and Haneul, knowing how to fight.

"I would do anything except holding a weapon." Minjung spoke as the two girls nodded in understanding.

Haneul gave a hug to Minjung. "You're our unnie but we want to protect you because you're so precious to us. Tell us if you ever need anything or someone to rant too. We're sisters now."

Minjung gave Haneul a hug back, feeling happy with the new sisters that she made.

"Okay girls, now let's get training. Minjung needs to know how to spar." Goeun passed the sparring gear to Minjung and Haneul.

The three girls spent hours training physically, taking breaks once in a while. Jungwoo and Haechan came down to check on their beloved ones and continued their nice gestures to Minjung.

After training was over, all three girls sprawled on the floor, taking deep breaths to slow down their heart rates to cool down.

"Minjung unnie." Goeun spoke up as Minjung turned her attention to the girl, drinking a gulp of her water bottle.

"I just want to know that I'm on your side, same with Haneul, Jungwoo, and Haechan." Goeun spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Minjung raised her eyebrows while Haneul sat quietly, listening to Goeun's talking.

"Jungwoo overheard what Suji said to you the other day. He even saw her spill your hot chocolate. He told me everything. Haneul was more pissed on the table cloth getting ruined, but still." Goeun added the last sentence to mess with her friend.