She told me she loves me, but I know it’s the best friend kind of love. Kevin told me that he wanted me and her to end up together in the end, but I knew that would never happen.

Seeing her like this was killing me. All she did was stay in her room and moped around.

Kevin said that he was leaving in couple of days, but I was able to convince him to stay till prom ended. I had to figure out a plan to get him to talk to her, and at least explain what’s happening.

I called Kevin telling him to meet me at the bleachers at the football field after I dropped Trish home. Getting out my car, I walked towards the bleachers and saw him sitting down waiting for me.

“Hey man.” he said.

I sat next to him and stayed quiet for awhile. A few minutes later, I finally broke the silence. “You know the song was for you right?” I asked him.

His head hung low and he nodded.

“Did you really have to walk out on her?” I asked irritated.

“If I stayed any longer I would’ve broken down in there. Do you know how hard it is being so close to her and not being able to hold her huh?!” Kevin asked irritated.

“Yeah I do!” I shouted. “Do you remember how I was the first one to like her, but backed down because I knew she liked you and you liked her too. Sometimes I wish I never did that in the first place, and then maybe just maybe things wouldn’t be like this. She wouldn’t always be in her room moping around thinking that the reason you left her is because you don’t care about her anymore!” I yelled, having to let some steam out.

Guilt flashed through Kevin’s face. “Sorry.” he whispered.

“Can’t you at least talk to her? Explain what’s happening so she’ll understand everything.”

“Ho-how?” he stuttered.

“Leave it to me. I’ll make it happen, during prom. If you still want to leave, then leave, but after you talk to her.” I said.

He nodded his head and I got up leaving.

Beatrice’s POV

I was walking into school with Kathleen by my side. She was telling me all about how Roy asked her to prom.

After my break up with Kevin, a couple of guys came up to me asking me to prom, but I always rejected them. After the break up, I didn’t plan on going anymore. As I said, I’ve gone Bella Swan. Remember when Edward left and she was feeling so empty, well that’s how I feel.

It was lunch and I walked in the cafeteria, but noticed that none of the guys from the football team were there. I passed by the basketball teams’ table and they just smiled at me. I walked passed them, trying not to make eye contact with Kevin, knowing that he was with the Angela chick.

‘Yo! We’re at the field, come outside!’ –Jake

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and walked out the cafeteria. I walked down the hallway, passed the double doors, and when I was out everyone was staring at me. All the girls were staring at me with envy, some even shooting daggers, but I had no idea why.

I walked towards the field, and saw a bunch of people crowding the field. I had to push my way through and finally got to the bleachers. I stopped in my tracks when I say the poster that was hanging from the top.

‘Will you go PLEASE go to prom with us Trish?’ it read. I looked around and saw the guys walking down towards me, Sam holding a bouquet of roses.

“So what ya say Tee?” Chris asked.

“I’d say no, but knowing you guys, you’d all probably find a way to get me going.” I said.

“That’s true.” Jake piped in.

“Group hug!” Seth yelled.

All the guys squeezed me in the middle of their group hug. “Wait, if you’re all going with me what about some of you guys that want dates?” I asked.

“Who’s a better date than our Trishieeee?” Seth said messing up my hair, earning a death glare from me.

“Yeah.” the guys said in unison.

“Thanks guys.” I said smiling a real smile, something I haven’t done in weeks.

Angela’s POV

I see the way Kevin looks at her, and I remember the way Terence use to look at me. I feel bad doing this; seeing her like that reminds me of how Terence was when I left.

Trish was one lucky girl; she had so much people who loved her. Not only did Kevin love her, but both the football and basketball team.

“Hey Sam.” I said as he sat next to me.

“Hey.” he said turning away.

“Is something wrong?” I asked curious as to why he was ignoring me; he wasn’t like this last week.

“Not to be rude, but yeah there is. You ruined Kevin and Trish’s relationship, that’s what wrong.” he snapped.

I didn’t blame him though. Everyone here saw me as a slut who stole Kevin from Trish.

“Look, I didn’t steal him from her. There are some things that are happening, and no one will ever understand.” I said.

“Yeah, like the fact that Kevin left Tee for you.” he sneered.

“You know what the problem is, everyone judges too fast without knowing whole story.” I said before storming out the room.

A few seconds later, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. “Look I’m sorry about what I said, but the fact that you’re with that bastard Kevin irritates me. I don’t know what you girls see in him.” Sam said.

“He isn’t that bad if you get to know him I guess.” I mumbled.

“Why don’t we just put everything behind and start all over again. I’ll pretend like you aren’t with him, and we’ll be fiends.” he offered.

I smiled at the idea. That’s what I needed right now, a friend.

“I’m Sam.” he said holding his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand and felt a jolt of electricity go through my arm as he held my hand.

“I’m Angela.” I said smiling. I haven’t felt this way in a while, not since I left Terence. 

What you guys think about Angela and Sam? Yay or Ney? 

Goal till next update: 20 votes? Can do?