Cheating prank-Dutch

Btw it's another modern day imagine.
Y/n,Dutch, Both
Y/n's pov:
Hey guys welcome back to my channel so today I am going to be doing a cheating prank on my boyfriend. So right now Dutch is on his way to my house and he should be here in like 30 minutes.And what I am going to be doing is putting fake hickeys on my neck . I finally am done it took me a couple of minutes but these look so realistic.

Ok so Dutch is here and I am going to be acting like I have just been watching a couple of movies

Dutch's pov:
I had just got done with practice and I am on my way to Y/n's house. I haven't seen her in a week because sensei wants us to practice extra hard for the Under 18 All valley tournament. ( 1 hour later- Spongebob)   I had just arrived at Y/n's house.   " Hey princess". I'm upstairs".  After I got upstairs I started to cuddle with her and watch movies while I was playing with her hair I noticed hickeys.
" Who gave you those?"     "You did". " No the ones I gave u went away 3 weeks ago. So who were you with Y/n".
" Fine I was with YBBF". (YBBF= Your boy best friend)

"What the hell Y/n. Did the past two years mean anything to you that you just blow everything we have away "

" No it was a mistake I didn't mean to"
" So cheating on me was a mistake. You know what we're over after everything I have done for you. Goodbye Y/n"
Dutch says crying

Y/n's pov:
Omg *picks camera up and grabs makeup wipe and runs after Dutch *

"Wait it's a prank "

"No it isn't "

You hand him the makeup wipe and he wipes off the fake hickeys.

" I'm sry babe you do realize I would never cheat on you "

"It's fine princess and guys she got me good"
"Wanna say the outro together"
"Sure"
" Thank you guys so much for watching. Pls like,comment, and subscribe. Bye guys."

I hope this is good. I know I suck at writing and pls request some ideas. Also thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you guys have a great day, bye. - Midalantics12