Untitled Part 2

i sat down in the back of the class bymyself and took out my stuff while waiting for the teacher to start class.

"well good morning class. today we have a new student coming to join us." mrs. Fields says cheery. A boy stood in the front with black jeans with a big hole in the knee and a nasa shirt with the sleeves cut off and a bennie on his head. i thought to myself oh great the only seat left is next to me.

" this is calum hood he moved here all the way from austrailia" mrs.Fields says in exited town

"well calum you can go sit next to bella in the back of the class." he walked down the row and sat next to me. i tured to look at him.

"Hi im calum" he said with a warm smile."

"uh.. im bella" i say back

"nice to meet you" he says still warm and welcoming. class went by slowley but when does it not. afte class i was at my locker putting my stuff away for lunch.

"um.. hello bella right?" i hear a voice say behind me so i turn to see who it was.

"yep thats me" i say back

"could you please help me find where the cafeteria is?"

" yeah i am actually on my way down there to." i say trying to break out a smile. as we wlaked down the hall he told he about his past life and his friends and some band he made with his friends. i just slowley nodded not telling anything about myself.

"so what about you? you seem shy why?" he asks me.

" well do you want to hear the real answer or the fake answer." i ask. by that time we were at the cafe and we got our food and sat down.

" well i would like to hear the real thing if thats ok with you" he says

" ok thn wel, i dont really know you but here is a little bit about me." i start to talk

" well i have had deppression for about three years now. i live with my aunt becuase my mom is died and my father is in the hospital and he does not remember who i am." i babble on about little parts of my life mainly leaving out how tried to take suicide three times and how i cut. as i talked he seemed so intrested in me he just stared into my eyes like he knew exactly how i felt.

" im sorry you dont need to know about my horrible life." i say lightly.

"no honesly you seem so intresting" he says

"thanks.. umm i guess."

 " hey its calum right? why are you sitting with this little ugly twat , ,you should be sitting with people like me if you want to last in this school!" bree says. she was known as like the queen bee a slut mostley. we were once best friends in third grade but that didnt last.

"exuse me but she is beautiful and you should shut up" calum pushed his chair out and stood up.

" i will sit with who i want and choose m y own friends thank you very much." calum says sitting back down as bree left.

" i ugh really apprechite that." i say nervousley.

"your welcome." he says smiling. god thast smile i just cant resist.

the rest of the day went by as slow as ever.