CHAPTER 23

Y/N'S P.O.V

"And we are closed. Day one complete boys." I said loudly so they could hear me throughout the store.
I locked the store doors and then headed back to the jewelry counter.
"I need 3 of you to stay every night while I count the profit and make sure everything's good. For protection you know?" I said as I sat the keys on the counter.
"Well you know I'm staying." Doyoung said and I rolled my eyes.
"Yea. I meant 3 of the stronger guys." I said and he gasped.
"I'll stay." Haruto said as everyone started approaching us.

"Are your registers closed boys?" I asked Jeongwoo and Yedam.
They both nodded and I looked at Doyoung and he grabbed the keys.
He then went to get their drawers so I could count the money in them.
"Junghwan and I will stay also." Jeongwoo said and I smiled and clapped lightly.
"Thankssss boys. You can do whatever until I finish."
"All of you did great today. The rest of you are free to go. See you boys tomorrow morning." I said before I walked in my office.
~~~~~

My phone started ringing as soon as I sat down.
Jihoon.
"Hello?"
"How'd it go?" I could hear the smirk on his face.
"Today was great actually. Not a single problem. Well that I'm aware of." I said and Jihoon hummed as his response.
"Are you on your way? I miss you." Jihoon said and I smiled as I looked down at my desk.
"I miss you too, but no. I have to stay after and do a lot of after math and stuff." I sighed and he hummed.
"Want me to come up there?" He asked as I logged into my computer.

  "No that's okay I'm here with-"
"Hey, Y/N? It's Haruto! Can I show you something?" I closed my eyes.
It's always Haruto when Jihoon's involved.
"Oh. So you had Haruto stay. Now is this the same guy that covered for you?" He asked and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.
"Uhh yea. Listen Jihoon, I'll see you when I get home." I said before making a kissy sound and hanging up the phone.
I stood up and opened the door.
"What?" I said as a laughing Haruto and Jeongwoo stood there.
"In the makeup section, Yoshinori has eyeshadow, nail polish, and then lipstick. Like shouldn't it go eyeshadow, lipstick, then nail polish?" Haruto said looking deep in thought.

  "Haruto? Can you get any dumber?" I said and Jeongwoo laughed loudly.
"It's fine. It's Yoshinori's section and I'm not going to like make him change everything because he worked really hard. But guys I am busy. You can do anything EXCEPT bother me." I said and Haruto sighed.
"But it's boring out here without you."
"Too bad, get to stepping bitches!" Doyoung said as he walked past us and into my office, carrying the drawers from the registers.
"Calm down asswipe." Jeongwoo said and I was shocked.

  Someone other than me actually had a comeback for Doyoung.
"You talking shit?" Doyoung said as he stuck his head out of my office.
"No! Let's get this done Doyoung." I said as I walked in the office and closed the door behind me.
~~~~~

  We arrived home around 11:30 and I was extremely tired.
Sad thing is I have to wake up tomorrow morning too.
"Goodnight." Doyoung said as we walked up the stairs.
"Goodnight."
I walked into my bedroom and saw Jihoon sleeping.
I dug through my dresser looking for something to wear and I grabbed a tank top and some shorts and underwear.
I never sleep in a bra.
I showered for about 15 minutes before crawling into bed with Jihoon.

  I scooted all the way over to his side so I could cuddle him when he gently pushed my arms back.
"What?" I asked quietly as I sat up.
"Nothing. I just need space." He said and I looked around the dark room dumbly.
"About?" I tried to be nice.
"Us."
"What about us?"
"Y/N. You opened a store and all your workers are dudes. The only friends you have are dudes. When's the last time you even spoke to a girl?" He said and I laughed to keep myself sane.
He was now sitting up in the bed and even though it was completely dark I knew he was staring at me.

  "If you're so concerned about it then you can come to my job. We only do business there. You can ask Doyoung."
"Yeah. Doyoung. Like he isn't gonna lie for you." Jihoon said and I huffed.
"Who's this Haruto guy? Why's he always the one talking to you?"
"Haruto's my employee." I responded honestly.
"And what's his position?"
"He helps out on the floor with whatever's needed."
"So why was he still there when the store closed?" He asked and I laid my head on his shoulder.

  "I made 4 of the guys stay while I worked in my office. For my safety. I'm new to the business and I'm a female." I said and Jihoon placed a hand in my hair.
"That's why I asked if you wanted me to come up there." He sighed and I sat up off his shoulder.
"Jihoon, you have nothing to worry about." I said and he nodded his head against mines.
"I'm sorry. I just don't wanna lose you. Especially not to him." He said and I smiled
"Trust me, you won't. I don't wanna lose you either."