''What's the plan for today?'' 

''Well I was thinking of a small picnic date..'' Dream lifted up her hand and kissed it making her blush.

''Sure, I'll go get dressed. Could you maybe pack the bag?''

Dream nodded as he gave the h/c girl one last kiss before letting her jump down and go up to her bedroom.

He smiled softly and looked over to see George staring at him. ''What?''

''You really love her don't you.''

''George we fucked once, I doubt she's even over Wilbur.''

''She is definitely over Wilbur, she isn't even wearing Wilbur's ring anymore.''

Dream widened his eyes at the brunette who drank his cup of tea then got up and walked over to the kitchen.

''But fine, convince yourself you're not in love, just like you convinced yourself you hate her.'' George placed the empty plate and cup into the sink.

Y/n hummed as she changed into a long flowery light creme and yellow dress, she let her hair lose as she put on a yellow bandana in her hair to match the dress.

She put on small simple gold jewellery along with her necklace Dream gifted her.

The h/c put on mascara and white runners as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Y/n noticed a potion sitting on her vanity which made her peer at the strange coloured liquid.

''Y/n!'' Suddenly the door opened and George walked in, Y/n gasped as she quickly turned around and hid the potion. ''So- Oh , you look lovely.'' 

George smiled softly at her which she returned, he sat down onto her clean bed and laid on his stomach towards her.

''Y/n, I think Dream is planning something, I don't know what he's doing but it's something to do with Tommy and Tubbo. I found a note in his room which read to meet him somewhere far away.''

Y/n put in her golden earrings and snapped her head to George confused. ''What could that be about?''

''I don't know, but keep an eye on him. If he wouldn't tell me then he might tell you.'' 

Y/n shrugged as he looked back at herself in the mirror and packed her small bag with a notebook, a pen and other items.

Dream interlocked his fingers with Y/n's as they walked through the forest, the forest was quiet and birds were singing in the bright green trees above them.

''Where are we going?'' 

''Doesn't matter, come on.'' 

They continued to walk and talk until Dream went behind Y/n and covered her eyes. ''Ready?''

''Dream I hate surprises.'' 

''What! No you don't..not anymore.'' Dream uncovered her eyes and Y/n adjusted to the light.

They were in a closed off area with a big lake in the middle, there was a ledge that had a blanket placed neatly with pillows and food placed around.

There was a white rowing boat tied to the shore where flowers were blooming and bright green grass.

''Oh my gosh..Dream..'' Y/n looked around and Dream smiled proudly behind her. ''I- You- You did all this?!''

''Well I had a little help from somebody but yes..''