UNTANGLING IS.... IMPOSSIBLE !

Start from the beginning

Ankit gazed at the door with a strangely good gaze in his eyes. After considering few things in his heart , he went in.

Rohini's Side :

Rohini was fully awake and was trying to understand the situation and environment she was in right now... As her brain tried going back to when she was saved , there was a small knock at the door , followed by which Ankit entered with a gleaming smile.

Rohini straightened up and flashed a generous smile.
"Thank you so much for saving me..."
"It was my duty , as the manager and also as a fellow human being..." Ankit replied smiling.
"I also apologize for causing u so much of trouble... Anyways I'm Rohini..."
"Hi... Am Ankit..." Ankit said , slight nervousness lingering in his voice... He was not really accustomed with talking to girls...
When it came to approaching girls , Reyansh was always the one to take the initiative for him and poor Ankit , the girls would eventually form a good bond with Reyansh , absoulety forgetting his existence...
But Ankit never minded so much... Reyansh used to come out as soon as he found Ankit was being cornered , and hence Ankit didn't feel sad or odd ever.

It was not everytime though , that he himself wanted to go start a conversation with a girl... But with Rohini that was the case. 
He gathered up a bit more courage and proceeded
"I know this isn't ur first time in our hotel.... Right !?"
"Nope... I came yesterday too... I usually go to new places every day as I like exploring hotels and doing my work there... U can take it as my hobby..." She chuckled
"Oh.... I see..."
"Last time that I came , I saw u were staring at me as if u had seen a ghost and then when I came forward to ask for my room keys , u even dropped the jug of water u were carrying... Do I really look scary !?" She asked laughing...

Ankit just remained quiet as he couldn't understand how to answer this question or whether he should answer it at all or not... The reality only hid in his heart , a little bit of which was shared with Reyansh.

That day , Ankit was so mesmerized by Rohini's beauty that he had fallen short of words. He was still so mesmerized even after Rohini left , that he had only ended telling Reyansh that he had met a interesting girl...

"U looked beautiful..." Ankit muttered , so that the words do not reach Rohini's ears... But as for their fate Rohini heard them , smiled to herself and just kept quite.
"I..."
"Would u like to have coffee with me next week !?" The words that he had kept suppressed in his heart just blurted out of Ankit's mouth without his knowledge... Rohini's face made a quick transition to a confused expression and Ankit knew that he had messed it up.

"Kar diya na satyanash... Jaa rha tha sab acche se... Kya zarurat thi iye bolne ki... Pagal h tu... Pura pagal... Chup hi rehta tha na har wakt... Aaj bhi chup rhe jata... Yaaarrrr ! Now u understand y u can't handle girls without Rey... Kya kia yaar..." Ankit fought himself in his mind and without wasting a second bolted up from his seat and rushed towards the door...

As he grabbed the handle and was about go out , Rohini voiced
"Mujhe chalega... But date aur time m decide krungi haa... !?"

Millions and trillions of butterflies went wild in Ankit's stomach and mind and he turned back with an expression that showed he would shout out any moment now... Keeping in mind that this place is a hospital , he somehow suppressed himself and just left with a big - huge smile on his face...

Rohini lay on the bed smiling to herself thinking about Ankit's innocent face that had glowed up like a child. In her mind she had fixed to go with Ankit as a frnd and saviour... But deep within , her heart had quite a few things to say but couldn't make it to her ears bcs they were only buzzing with
"Am Reyansh... Reyansh Sharma..."