𝟺𝟷 | 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

"Mummy!" The call broke them apart, Haeyoon mouthing a 'stop it' to an amused Jaemin, "Let's eat! I'm hungry and angry!" Seokhyun kicks his legs on his chair, up and down, puffing his cheeks with air.

"Oh?" Jaemin responds, walking over to his son. He crouches to his eye level, doing an exaggerated shocked face, "My prince is hangry? Then we shall eat, your highness."

"I love you, dada." Seokhyun kisses Jaemin's cheeks, "But why is mumma just standing there, dad? And why is her face so red?"

"Oh. That's because your dad is too hot and sexy for her to handle." Jaemin wiggles his eyebrows, a smirk plastered on his face as he asks a question to Haeyoon, "Right bubs?" He looks up to Haeyoon doing an angry pouting face, her cheeks still blushing from the earlier events, "Come here." He extends his hand, waiting for her to take it.

The pout disappears from Haeyoon's face, skipping towards her two family members and taking a seat to start their dinner. Just like any other day, the table was filled with chaotic energy, Jaemin talking about his hectic work life while Seokhyun kept on stuffing as much bulgogi meat in his cheeseburger; it is a very delicious combination by the way. When Seokhyun's bedtime comes around and the boy rests for the night, Haeyoon relaxes her body into the couch in front of the television whilst waiting for Jaemin to come out of the bathroom.

"I have a meeting second thing in the morning." Jaemin groans as soon as he exits the bathroom, his damp hair sticking onto his forehead and the big white towel resting around his neck.

"Second?" Haeyoon asks him, resting her chin on the high armrests of the couch, watching Jaemin continue drying his hair, "What's the first thing?" Haeyoon holds her hand out towards him, beckoning him over. Drying Jaemin's hair is one of her favourite things to do, both of them finding it calming as they immersed in their private conversation together. She sits up on the couch while Jaemin sits on the floor in front of her.

"Waking up next to you."

"Wow okay." Haeyoon ruffles his half-dried hair all over the place.

"Hae." Jaemin started off, his tone more serious and concrete than before, "I love you."

"I love you too." Haeyoon couldn't help but wonder why the confession came out all of the sudden and her own confession couldn't mask her worry.

"I'm okay." Jaemin reassures, closing his eyes and tries to relax his mind, "I'm just thinking a lot." To this, Haeyoon pulls the towel away from his hair and leans forwards to rest her chin on the top of Jaemin's head, her straight arms resting on his shoulder. She kisses his hair, urging him to continue by bumping her small nose to his head.

"About?"

"Just the future." Jaemin starts, "How Seokhyun will grow up. How we are parents to such a blessing. How you're in my life and hopefully will always be. Just too many things."

"That's totally fine." Haeyoon reassures, "Take it one step at a time. Break it up into smaller chunks." She stops, smiling at Jaemin's fresh showered scent, "Look at me?" Jaemin did so, kneeling on the floor while he looked at her beautiful soothing brown orbs. Haeyoon cradles his jawline with her hands, "I'll be right here in your journey. Physically," she links their hands together, "and in here." Haeyoon smiles down at Jaemin, glancing at his chest to indicate his heart.

"Promise me that you'll be in my journey."

"I promise." Haeyoon's nose scrunches with affection. The two connected their lips together, Jaemin rising up from his knees to push her down the couch, Haeyoon's hard back hitting the leather stuffed backrest. He traps her down with his arms next to the sides of her hips, melting deeper and further into the harmonic kiss, "You don't have to be afraid." Haeyoon lets out when they separated to catch a break, "You're no longer an outsider in my life."  

'Outsider' is officially finished! 😭😭 I honestly can't believe it

'Outsider' is officially finished! 😭😭 I honestly can't believe it. This book grew so much in such little time and I was worried about how it would all turn out. This is by far my most successful book and this story really challenged me to think deeper into the character and the way I explain the scene, actions or feelings of the character. So sad that this 'Outsider' is over.

There's so many things I'm still lacking but 'Outsider' no doubt, definitely helped me grow in my writing skills. My goals in my future stories is to be more intricate and soulful when I write. I hope to improve on my sensory imagery as well as finding more synonym for all kinds of words! Please tune in and thank you for reading and voting for 'Outsider'! 

The book I'm currently writing is 'My World' and the female lead is more of the confident type (or at least on the surface because that's how most people would like others to view them) while Jaemin is a more reserved and quiet person! It's school romance because I'm really into that 🥺 See you all soon!!

from_izzy