I ran over to dad and hugged him tight.

"Why did you leave me?"

"I had to hunny."

I pulled away, and turned around, only to be greeted with the teary eyes of who made all this possible. My brother.

Lastly, I hugged him. Both of us cried our hearts out.

Taehyun: n-noona

Ae-ra: shh don't say a word

After a good 2 minutes, both of us pulled away, mirroring smiles to each other.

-

Mom: I'm sorry hun, but we have to go!

Ae-ra: but momm!

Mom: don't be stubborn, now Ae-ra. I wonder how your future partner will handle you.

I was left flustered.

Ae-ra: I-

Beomgyu: I'm sure he'll do just fine mom!

He has a genuine yet still teasing smile stretched throughout his cheeks.

Mom knitted her eyebrows together.

Mom: you're saying it like you know her boyfriend.

She suddenly turned to me.

Mom: wait! Ae-ra! Do you have a boyfriend??

I looked at beomgyu nervously, but I decided to tell her. I mean come on, I'm 18.

Ae-ra: yeah I do

Oh but I wasn't gonna tell her who my boyfriend is just yet. I also want to tease Beomgyu.

Mom: omo!! Who is it?

I ran to the couch, where was Beomgyu was seated. He thought I was gonna hug him. Hah.

I dodged him and hugged Hyuka instead.

Ae-ra: Ning ning is my boyfriend

I whispered something is his ears.

"Play along okay?"

"What will I get in return?"

"I'll buy you a plushie"

"Deal"

Huening Kai: yeah noona is my girlfriend!

Mom: oh my god! Ae-ra, you ended up with an adorable boyfriend!

Ae-ra: I know right! He's so cute

I squished and played with his cheeks. I also took a quick glance at Beomgyu, and he just looked done.

Beomgyu: oh eommeoni (mother) I also have a partner!

Mom: oh my! Really? You all grew up so fast.

Dad: who is she?

Beomgyu: Um, it's a he.

Dad: you're gay?

Beomgyu: not exactly, but for him, yes i am.

Beomgyu looked at me, and then Taehyun. He engulfed tae in a warm hug, which tae clearly enjoyed.

Mom: omo, you two are so adorable too!

Soobin: so who's gonna tell her?

Mom: tell me what?

Yeonjun: eommeoni, beomgyu and Ae-ra are dating each other. Not Taehyun, and Huening Kai.

Wow. He just had to ruin the fun.

Mom: you mischievous little kids.

She looked at her clock and passed dad 'the look'.

Mom: alright kids look at the time! I have to go. Bye have a sweet night <3

-

it was finally midnight, and we could go to sleep. I was tired, more than anything. I could just crash into bed. Oh Yeonjun and Soobin didn't agree to the idea of sleeping together. So ig I'll have to share.

Beomgyu: Ae-ra?

Ae-ra: yeah?

Beomgyu: uhm would you maybe wanna share a room?

His cheeks lit up.

Ae-ra: sure

I was too tired to even care. Beomgyu and I walked to his room, hand in hand. I threw myself on the soft bed that smelled just as sweet as him. He chuckled and spoke.

Beomgyu: by the way, you don't need to return my clothes, keep them. They look cute on you.

My cheeks turned a deep red as I realised, I was wearing beomgyu's clothes.

Ae-ra: y-yeahIwon'tdon'tworry

Beomgyu full-on laughed this time.

Beomgyu: aww you're so cute

He wasted no time and slipped into the blankets right beside me. His hand rested under my head and mine combed his hair. I feel so lucky. After all these years, I found what I had been longing... I found love.

-♡-