"Let's have a treatment," Hyuri said worriedly but Sunghoon just laughed it off, pretending that he was good. "It's okay."

Hyuri hit him on the shoulder, "What do you mean by it's okay? You fell on the slippery floor! You should be worried about yourself too."

Haesoo and the others were speechless.

Sunghoon chuckled, "Hyuri, what's wrong? Don't be mad at me." He patted her head.

"You're such a fool." Hyuri rolled her eyes and left the room for no reason making everyone so confused to see her behavior.

~~

  "Jay, have a good rest. I will pay for a visit when I'm free."

Jay lifted her head to see her and put his phone on the bed before talking to her. He took a glance at the clock, realizing that it was almost 8 at night. Yedam and Jisung were already leaving with Hyuri earlier and now, it was just Sunghoon and Haesoo with him. Sunghoon was waiting for Haesoo at the door because they wanted to go home together.

"Are you going home with him?"

Haesoo nodded. "What do you want tomorrow, Jay? I will bring anything you want."

Jay smiled, "Cigarettes."

Haesoo gasped and hit him on his shoulder,
"What a good boy!" She hit him again causing him to shout in pain. "You should stop smoking at a young age!"

"Did you forget the day you smoke with me, Haesoo?"

Haesoo shifted her gaze at Sunghoon,
"Jay, what the hell are you talking about?"

Jay chuckled, "We smoke by using the same cigarettes. Don't you remember?"

"Stop creating a scene."

"Do you remember the scene we did last--"

Haesoo hit him for the last time and quickly approached Sunghoon. She held his sleeve causing him to look at her with a smile on his face. He raised his eyebrows, waiting for her to speak.

"Sunghoon, I didn't smoke. Don't tell about this to the teacher--"

Sunghoon couldn't help but laugh at her nervous face. He nodded, "I know him well, Haesoo. Don't worry."

Haesoo sighed and looked at Jay for the last time. "I'm leaving first."

"I haven't responded to your question yet," Jay spoke as she was about to leave.

"Then tell me your answer. Don't say something nonsense." She waited for him to continue.

Jay shut his mouth, thinking of any answer to her question but after a minute, he was just shaking his head.

"I will tell you later."

"Is it that hard to tell me now?"

Sunghoon added, "You should just tell her. It must be so much easier to be done."

Jay shook his head. "It's important."

He continued, "I can be honest with her when you're not around."

Sunghoon just nodded, "Then, let's go."