final

Sehun had many habits, but this one was the worst one. He always hiccups when he's nervous. Once when he was little, he had to do a presentation infront of his class and teacher. He was so nervous that he hiccuped all the time, he didn't get a good grade after that. Seven years later, he found himself in the same position, but even worse. He had to talk about Korea, which wasn't so hard because he practiced all night. But the problem was Kim Jongin. His crush. Sehun liked Jongin for a year now maybe but he never got the courage to confess. Yeah so Sehun was about to start his presentation but Jongin was staring right at him. Sehun watched Jongin's eyes too. They both stared at each other and the awkward thing was that Sehun was supposed to begin now but he was deeply tranced by Jongin's eyes. The whole class watched the two as they were crazy.

" Uhm, Sehun-shi. You can begin now." Sehun heard Mr. Choi. He closed his eyes and walked towards the smartboard that was inplugged to his computer, displaying his presentation. He started to talk and he surprised himself when he didn't hear himself hiccuping.

" South Korea has approximately 51 million inhabit*HIC*" DAMN IT! He hiccuped.

Everybody started to laugh and Mr. Choi had to raise his voice to tell them to stop. What hurt Sehun was that he saw Jongin laugh at him and whispering something to Chanyeol's ear, then they laughed together. Sehun held his tears back and ran out of the room. He ran through the hallway, down to the bathrooms. He locked himself in one of the stalls and cried his heart out. How could he embarass himself infront of Jongin? He hated his life, everything because of his throat. He wish he could be confindent and-

He couldn't finish his thoughts because of the sound outside. Someone walked in to the bathroom.

"Sehun? Sehun are you there? " His eyes widened. He put his palm quickly on his mouth not to make any sound. He stood up on the toilet to prevent the person from seeing his legs. It was Jongin. He heard a knock on the door.

" Sehun, I know you're in there. Please open." Jongin said kindly. Sehun hesitated at first but opened the stalldoor to see the brown haired boy, kindly smiling at Sehun.

" Hello" Jongin said and waved his hand slightly. Sehun waved back, his face was blank but his eyes were still wide as D.O's. Jongin giggled and sat on the sink.

" Why did you run away?" Jongin suddenly asked. Sehun's head fell down, his eyes glued on his shoes.

"I-i was e-embarassed. E-everybody was laughing at me." God damn you! Why did he stammer, a blush suddenly spred on his cheeks.

Jongin's gaze fell also on Sehun's shoes, he felt guilty for laughing but Sehun was so adorable that he couldn't help himself.

"Sehun, I'm sorry I laughed but you were so cute that I couldn't help myself. " Jongin said while still looking at the ground. Sehun's eyes were about to pop out soon. Jongin thinks he's cute? Is he dreaming? How can his habit be cute?HOW CAN HE BE CUTE?

"Y-you think I'm c-cute?" Damn you mouth.

Jongin looked at at Sehun shocked, his hand went up to scratch his neck.

"Y-yeah" Jongin said, blushing a little.

Sehun didn't know what to say, so his mind told him to run, as always. He ran out of the bathroom, quickly through the hallway to the exit. Sehun ran a little more outside the school until his lungs couldn't take it anymore. He saw a bench nearby so he sat down to calm himself down. OH DAMN SEHUN WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY? He couldn't believe that his crush just said that he was cute and he ran away like a freak. Sehun can bet that Jongin is now laughing at Sehun with his friends. He always has to ruin everything, he sighed and stood up. He didn't feel like attending the next class so he called his mother and told her to call the school. She said that he can go home and rest.