𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙏

Начните с самого начала

"Now then. Shall we get going?" He spoke in a loud voice

"Let's go Tengen-sama." They spoke in unison.

"I still can't get myself to call you 'Tengen-sama' , it feels wrong." I spoke as we exited the state.

"Of course, you're all high and mighty and I am your humble servant, name-sama." Tengen spoke in a dramatic tone. I playfully punched his shoulder while chuckling.

"You've wounded me." He said as he dramatically put his hand on his shoulder and pretended to faint. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior while stifling my laughter.

"Good, you deserve it." I said while walking away from him and going to where Makio, Suma and Hina were, sounds of him complaining could be heard by them, making them cover their mouths to suppress their giggles.

"Can we get a group hug before we continue?" I asked

"We just did a group hug before we left." Hina responded

"Yeah but Tengen wasn't in it so it wasn't a group hug." I spoke as I opened my arms for a hug. They all looked at each other before smiling and jumping into my arms. Tengen smiled at the sight before hugging us all from behind us, making me sandwiched between them.

I didn't mind, not at all. These types of hugs were my favorite because they made me feel safe and loved. A warm feeling would be felt in my heart and a big smile would be spread across my face.

After a few seconds we all let go, and continued to make our way to the red light district.

"Are we there yet? We have been walking for so long. My feet are in pain." Suma complained

"We will be there in 30 minutes. I can carry you if you would like?" I replied

"Yes, please carry my name-sama. My feet are killing me."

I smiled at her childish manner before lowering myself so it would be easier for her to jump on. She jumped on and hooked her arms around my neck and resting her face in the crook of my neck. Her hair tickled me a little so I gently moved it to the side before securing my hands to her thighs.

"Thank you, name-sama." She spoke in a happy tone as she buried her face deeper into the crook of my neck.

We walked in a comforting silence for 15 minutes which was interrupted by Tengen speaking up.

"Name, do you hear that?" Tengen asked me

"Hear wh-" I was cut off by a demon revealing himself from the bushes. This caused Makio, Suma, and Hina to gasp while their eyes widened at the sight of a demon.

"You wanna take care of it or should I?" I asked Tengen while dropping Suma towards where Makio and Hina were. The demon was saying something I wasn't paying attention to which led to him yelling.

"DON'T IGNORE ME. I WILL TEAR YOU APART INTO SHEARDS." The demon said

"You know what, I will take care of it. Tengen step back." I spoke as I walked in the direction of where the demon was standing. It was a fairly tall demon with orange hair and purple eyes. It also had purple markings along his body.

"Tear me apart?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"YES. I WILL TEAR YOU APART. THEN I WILL KILL YOUR HUSBAND AND FRIENDS OVER THERE TOO. I WILL EAT ALL OF YOU." It screeched.

"Okay, first of all, stop yelling, I am right here. Second, they are my wives put some fucking respect on it." I said while pointing my sword in its face.

The demon scowled at my comment as he jumped forward to attack me.

"Light breathing: First form: Reflection of stars" I mumbled as a light silver light surrounded my sword. I leaped in the air and sent two strikes towards the demon. One to it's neck and the other towards where his spine would be located. Blood sprayed on me as I watched the demon's body split into three pieces. It screamed in pain as it's body started to disintegrate.