5%

You've been in the forest for a total of three days. Not much was happening in the day time, so you an Inosuke just ran to the point of destination.

"How close do you think we are?" You asked him, once the two of you had stop for a water break.

"Close enough." He said, lifting the bottom of his mask up so he could take a sip of water.

"Hey, I never asked this before." You say, now properly observing the boar head in front of you. "Why arent you wearing a shirt?"

"Shirts are overrated. It affects my breathing style and its better than having an annoying itchy thing over you." Inosuke says, maybe saying the first smart thing in his life.

"Do you have a breathing style?" You asked him, taking a bite out a rice ball.

"I have the Beast Breathing! I'm really cool! What's your Breathing? I bet mine is better." He boasts about his breathing.

"Mine is Flame Breathing." You say, before adding. "But of course, im no match for the mighty Inosuke and his beast breathing."

Inosuke chuckles, making you let out a sound of assumememt. He placed his hands on his hips and looked around.

"Let's get moving, II want to be the first one there." Inosuke picked up his swords from beside him and impatiently waited the extra 2 seconds it took you to stand up.

The two of you went running, you were grateful that you were pushed into running otherwise you would have never made it this far.

Twigs broke under you quicken steps as you tried to conceal your presence. Where as Inosuke was making it his job to be loud and alert the Demons.
The bright light of the sun was shining down on you, you might have a small sunburn after this. The demons were too afraid to go out in the sunlight, considering they would burn to a crisp so getting from point A to point B was a lot easier in the daytime.
When the night showed up, that was a different story.

At least 4 demons pushed each other out of the way, hands on each other's faces and scratching one anothers faces in an attempt to get to the 'food' first.
Inosuke had successfully taken down 3 demons already, leaving you the weaker single demon who had a hard time moving her legs, you felt a tad bit bad for her.

The four demons making a mad dash for the two of you would have to be split up between the two aspiring demon slayers.
You spun around in a circle and then stopped abruptly and slashes your sword down as the two demons only just parted you.

Slowly, the two heads slid off the heads and began to disappear. Inosuke had taken down one demon and was about to go on the other one, but you got to it first.

"Hey!" He said, you thought he would be kinda mad, no apparently not. "You never said how good you are!"

"Oh." You taken a bit a back by this. "Didn't know i had too."

"You always have to, just to make sure everyone knows how cool you are!"  Inosuke says, then pointing at himself. "I'm awesome and I will talk about it!"

"Yes, I can see your gloryness through those boar eyes." You say sarcastically.

He let out a chuckle and then did a 360, hands still on his hips. He began walking ahead, ready to pounce at anything he could find, including a tree branch that moved from the wind. Your legs burned so you were a lot slower.

"Hey, can we rest here?" You asked.

"NO!" Inosuke suddenly yelled, making you jump and blink. "We have to get there first and be better than everyone!"

He chuckled under his mask. If he knew how much you were judging him right now. You flopped down to the floor.

"My legs hurt, give me 7 minutes!" You huffed out, rubbing your legs through your kimono.

Inosuke gruffed and turned around and patted his bare back. Your went opened a little bit, confused on what he was doing.

"Come on dumbass, get on my back!" he said, patting it more. "We gotta get there first, so come on!"

You got up and climbed on to his back. He placed his hands under your thighs and lifted you up, adjusting you to his liking.

"Your so heavy."

"FUCK OFF!" You slapped him on the back of his head, he planted his feet so he wouldn't fall.

You huffed and laid your head on the back of his boar mask, it was strangely soft. You were already tired, and the comforting heat from Inosuke's back didn't help. You wrapped your arms around the boar boy and closed your eyes.

Just 5 minutes...