Billie And Victoria Are Falling In love Part 2

This is part 2 of the love story

Tw  homophobic, SH, alcohol

You guys were kissing for a few minutes. She pulled you away and said: "are you  going to take me out to dinner or do i need to take you out". You start to laugh and said: "i will take you out" and smiled. "Auwwww really" she asked. "Yes really you deserve it" . She gave you a kiss on your forehead and smiled "im going home" she said. Okay love you and you also walked home.

A few minutes later you heard someone slammed the door and scream your name. You already know how it was. It was your dad drunk again. You ran downstairs so fast as you can. And answered really calm: yes what's up. He schreamd at you and said: where the hell ware you. You answered: at my girlfriend's house why? "Your girlfriend" he screamd. "Yes at my girlfriend" you said. While he opened another bottel of whiskey. He said: "who the hell  do you thing you are telling me your having a girlfriend"  you said almost screaming " YOU ASKED ME WHERE I WAS SO I ANSWERED". Your dad was so shocked that he kicked you out of the house. Whit your stuff and all. You grabbed your stuff and went to your girlfriends house. In the car you were crying. You arrived after 15 min at billies hous and pulled in to the driveway. You knocked on the door and she opened. And asked: " what are you doing her babe". You stared in to her eyes and started to cry. she hugged you really tight and asked what was up. You didn't answer and stated to cry harder and harder. When you catcht your breath again you started to explain everything. Billie felt really sorry for you.
And let you stay with her.
You grabbed your stuff out of the car and went in the house again.

_______________________________________

This was part 2222222 omggggg i like it so muchhhhhhhh