Chapter 14: The First of Many Glorious Victories in War

I watched his back as he take aviation. His repose yet endless magic essence can be felt in just a split second. His flight exceeded the speed of sound, aggravating enough to make me question my own capacity. My development thus far was surprising to me. A new nameless Spirit was imbued in my soul, which allows me to live longer, it also allows me to achieve this level of strength in criterion. Rimuru-san's figure is slowly dissipating in our sight, and now it's my turn to repay my debts. Their lofty hospitality and in return for Ciel to save the children.

I shall slay... The Orc Lord. Let's get started.

The operation started, by firming up our defenses. We brief Gobta and the others, and as we concluded their formation with the Dragonewts are tight enough. The ogres quickly went to aggressive. Their home got razed by the Orcs, I don't blame them. Even my words wouldn't suffice to cool down their boiling wrath. Nonetheless, it is still my job to reprimand them, these guys are Kijins they are specified as local gods their power exceeded A+ or in other words, each of them is rugged. Both in physical and magical aspects.

During sparrings, my hand still is shuddering when recalling crossing forces with them. Not to say me losing to Hakurou, each of them is comparable to black

Probably just the right estimation, that's how powerful each of them is. Just my conviction, my intuition as a long-time adventurer. So for now, this is a screening.

And as I was in deep of these thoughts, my surprise was unkempt. Benimaru ejected decisive spherical flames called Hell flare all around the area. But what is special about this, is he kept firing repetitively as if his magic reserves are inexhaustible. My human associates would freak out seeing this spectacle I was witnessing right now, and undoubtedly will get terrified on top of their bleak faces. It is an arduous task to accomplish what he did. Just each of the spells will require at least 10 grand magicians from the Western Saints Church.

Using Benimaru's Hell flare as the opening, the main army was scattered all around the area. Shion moved in, I pondered how exactly she will move. On a large army like this, Benimaru is the most suited fighter out of all of us. Shion didn't really shine on spells. She heavily swings her new Odachi. Anti-climactic, though the bare force of her grip ejected a raw energy beam. Which probably compares to one of the Hell Flare.

Amazing.

More terrifying is how Shion eject those attack with a beautiful smile on her face. I stepped back, realizing that I should not mess with her. The sight that unfolded in front of me wasn't very least attractive. I would very well join them in a moment, but I am waiting for my reserves to be recharged.

[Notice. Master's magical reserves are 100% recharged.]

Wait that cannot be correct, right? my spell Serenity of Flames should cost a lot of magical reserves. It is on the level of grand magic. Its output costs a lot of magicules.

[Answer. Unique Skill: {Envy} was transmitting magicules from the surroundings to Master.]

What does it mean?

[The energy emission from the atmosphere after Individual Benimaru's Hell flare, Individual Shion's swing, and even when Individual Rimuru's flight magicule cost was collected and recycled for Master to Use.]

 Doesn't that mean, I'm absorbing all of the Magicules in my surrounding?

[Yes. Additionally, {Envy} was also absorbing energy from the Orcs.]

That's really useful. Thank you very much Great Sage!

Now, Souei is beside me. It appears he goes for the decision of protecting me instead of rampaging all he likes. Shuna once informed me that; Souei is acting more like a brother figure than his actual brother Benimaru. I guess this is a part of the treatment. Souei is overprotective, though I wanted him to rampage to cool down his boiling anger.