Hotel

~Currently: 6pm~

"Babe, I'm tired" "is it okay if i take a quick nap?" You asked.
"Yes, go ahead.." he replied, patting your hair.

You sat back, laying on your seat, resting your head on the closed window of the car. You heard the nice music as you fell asleep.
Tengen kept driving when he realized he didn't have work tomorrow and so instead of going home you two could've stayed at a hotel for a night or two? He still wanted some time together and he couldn't miss such opportunity.

You woke up after 20 minutes, your view blurred as you opened your eyes. The car was parked and your fiancé wasn't anywhere near. You were worried about him, after all you weren't parked around your apartment, but the place around seemed really nice and luxurious. It seemed like a resort, a luxurious one. You could see fancy cars and restaurants as you glanced outside the window. Less worried now, you didn't waste a second to reach for your phone and call your fiancé.

Phone call going..

"Tengen! Where are you?"
You both said at the same time.
"How was your nap?"

"I'm at the reception of the hotel in front of where i parked the car" .."whats the matter, darling?" He asked.
You could tell he was worried.
"I'm fine, I- I mean the nap was great. Why a hotel though?" You asked, feeling relieved.
"I figured we could stay for a night or two?" He replied.
"Oh, thats a great idea." You smiled to yourself.
"Are you coming to meet me?" He asked.
"Okay, wait in there. I'm coming" you replied back.

You got out of the car and saw Tengen wave at you from the hotel's door.
"Lock it!" You shouted.
"I got it!" He shouted back, locking the car.

You went in and you both got yourselves a couple's room for the night.
The hotel seemed very luxurious, it had a jacuzzi and a sauna in every couple's room. A nice large bed and other nice things. There was breakfast, lunch and dinner included, along with a massive pool outside. And near it was a tennis club and a bar.
You both placed your stuff in the room, you jumped onto the bed due to tiredness, it was so soft and it smelled amazing.
Tengen afterwards joined you and you were soon laying on his lap scrolling through your phone as he watched his favorite series on the tv.
He was massaging your hair gently with his hand and rubbing your back with his other one.You felt so relaxed you didn't realize you were falling asleep yet again.

~Currently: 8pm~

"*yawns* ahH~" "What time is it?" You said to yourself.
You looked around the room, it seemed like Tengen wasn't here at all. You grabbed your phone and scrolled down Tiktok when a familiar girl came up on your for you page. You went to her page and found out her name was f/n and it immediately hit you. It was your middle and high school friend when you were still at school back then. Along with her in one of her videos was your other friend. You were very close friends but unfortunately you got separated when you left school for a different one.

You decided to attempt and message her. Hoping that she'd recognize you. You patiently waited when you heard the door of the room open. It was Tengen and in his hands were..shopping bags?
"Heyy, gorgeous. Awake already?" He smiled.
"Actually just woke up" "what are those?" You asked.
"Oh well, we weren't planning for any of this so i brought us clothes"
"Oh right, we didn't bring our suitcases..thank you honey!"
You jumped off the bed and rushed off to the bags. You took them and then kissed Tengen.
"Go ahead, try on what i brought for you" he smirked.
"Right away." You smiled.
You locked yourself in the bathroom and chose one of the bags to start off with. In one of those bags was a beautiful dress, it was long and dark green. It had two leg openings and beautiful long sleeves that were oversized at the end. The dress showed your back and covered your chest. In the other bag was a pair of shoes. Black heels. Very simple and adorable. In the two other left bags were accessories like gloves, necklaces, earrings and so on.
There was also oversized shirts and sweat pants. Tengen always knew what you liked.
You got ready and unlocked the bathroom. As you walked out you saw in front of you, Tengen standing there, in a beautiful white suit. It fitted him so well you almost melted.