Dream stared at the god and nodded slowly.

''Then it's set, you will ruin her at the ball tonight.'' 

DreamXD disappeared and Dream looked down, regretting his decisions.

He left the room to see Y/n and George talking comfortably at the table, he watched Y/n laugh at George's jokes and he smiled softly.

Dream took a shaky breath and sat down next to George and Y/N.

They all began to joke and talk, Y/n truly felt happy for the first time since L'Manburg and her husband.

''What time is it? Fuck I have to get ready-'' Y/n got up until Dream put his hand on her shoulder and sat her back down.

''Y/n it begins at 8, it's only 6.'' 

''But I have to do my makeup and my hair, there's so much to do!'' Y/n got back up and ran up to her room.

George ate a slice of cake and Dream looked at him weirdly. ''Where'd you get that?''

''Me and Y/n were baking while you had your conversation with DreamXD..so what's gonna happen now?''

Dream sighed as he leaned back on his chair, George watched him and continued to eat the sweet berry cake.

''He took her soul for freedom, she requested that. I have her soul back here but I don't know if I should give it to her, I mean she's getting better slowly.''

''Dream just because she joked and talked with us for over an hour doesn't mean she's getting better, I hear her sneaking out at night to make potions.'' 

''Yeah and she's not taking the weakness potions..'' Dream sat up and leaned his face on one hand.

''Her soul is returned anyways Dream, there's nothing else we can do.''

''I have to hurt her, DreamXD requested that as the trade. If I don't do so he'll take my soul and kill Y/N.'' 

George slightly widened his eyes and stopped eating, he put the fork down and cleared his throat.

''Oh Dream, what did you get yourself into.'' 

Y/n sat up in her room at her beautiful vanity, doing her makeup and hair.

She styled her hair by curling it and letting it loose.

Y/n wore her wedding ring that was cleaner than before then she heard a knock at the door which made her turn around.

Dream walked in wearing a black button up shirt with a green tie hanging around his neck, he had long black bottoms with shiny black shoes.

''Hey.'' He said softly as he walked towards her.

''Hi..'' 

He was still wearing a mask and he wasn't covering his hair, his hair was dirty blonde and fluffy which was styled nicely.

''I um got you this..'' Dream pulled out a an emerald pendant necklace with a golden chain.

Y/n widened her eyes as she stared down at the expensive necklace the masked man was holding.

''Oh my gosh Dream..'' Y/n looked at it in disbelief. 

Emeralds were hard to get unless you trade for them or search for them in deep dark caves.

''May I?..''

Y/n nodded as she turned around and moved her hair onto her shoulder, Dream put the necklace onto her and rested his hands on her shoulders.