Naughty*

WARNINGS: Swearing and sex.

Today was a very important day for Matt. He was going to court and win this case once and for all. I decided to tag along because why not. "Go and win that case Murdock." I said as I pushed my husband into the big double doors of the ancient court house. "What would I get in return then?" He smirked.  "Well...I wouldn't mind having some fun tonight." I grinned. He came closer to me as he put his lips on my earlobe. "Is that why you're wearing that sexy set underneath that fucking tight dress?" I could feel him smirked against my ears. "H-How do you know." I whimpered. "I could hear the fabric. It's nice on your skin." I scoffed. "Shut up and go win that case or else you won't get what you want."

 "Oh darling, I'll get what I want either way."

After the case was finished and Matt obviously won. I congratulated him with a kiss and walked him out the door. "Thanks for being there Y/n." Foggy said. "No problem Fog, I don't mind at all." I smiled. Matt cleared his throat. "Well, would you excuse us, we have some business that needs to be done." Matt said as he walked me in the direction of our apartment. "I don't even want to know. Have fun I guess." Foggy muttered. I giggled as I held onto Matt's strong arm. When we finally got home, Matt locked the door, dropped his cane and lifted me onto the kitchen counter. 

"I won the case darling, so now I get what you promised me." 

"Shut up and kiss me already Murdock." I grinned as he smirked. Then he kissed me with lust and passionate while moving his hands up and down my body. He ripped off my dress and unclipped my bra. "That dress was expensive Matt!" I whined. "I'll buy you another one." He muttered on my neck as he sucked on my skin. Moaning and grunting filling up the room as our heated body touched. Unbuttoning his shirt while he unbuckled his belt, sliding his pants of revealing his black boxers with his huge boner. "Someone is needy." I teased him. He groaned. He slipped off my panties and started to add fingers inside my heating core. "Matttttt." I moaned. 

Then he moved his mouth up close and start to eat me out. "Oh my god-jesus Matt oh that feels so good." I shut my eyes close as I felt that familiar knot in my stomach. My thigh started to shake as I curled my toes, arching my back. "Cum for me darling, cum all over my mouth." Matt said, his voice sounding raspy. "Matt I'm there!" I yelled as I came in his mouth. He licked up all my juices and then kissed me. I could feel my own organism in my mouth as out tongue collided. I could feel him harden under me as he touched my bare clit. He took of his boxer and started to rub my clit. "Matt. Rub harder, I'm not fucking made out of glass you know." I pouted. He firmly pressed his fingers on my clit and went faster. It drove me insane. "As you wish princess." Then he pushed his hard dick inside of me and went roughly. I was in pain at first but then comes pleasure. He was going the same pace until it became sloppy and there was the knot in my stomach again. "Matt I'm close!" I moaned out. "Me too honey." He went faster and faster as I screamed in pleasure and we both came at the same time. His cum running down my thigh as he laid beside me.

 "I should win cases more often." He smirked

Make sure to vote if you like this chapter. Or don't vote if you don't like this chapter or just don't vote if you don't feel like. No matter what, thanks for reading!❤