Red Light District?!?!

y/n P.O.V-

I'm walking down to the butterfly estate so check up on tanjiro because I know even though tanjiro didn't know nii-san for long but, he did have a strong connection with him. I know it has to be painful for all three but tanjiro especially.

On my way about to walk into the estate I see.... Uzui-san? What is he doing here? I look closer and see how Naho and Aoi are in his arms scared like Uzui-san is going to torture them to death.

I step in and with my monotone voice I say, "Uzui-san please let Naho and Aoi go, Naho isn't even a part of the corps and Aoi is here helping the butterfly estates for a reason."

3rd person POV-

Uzui is shocked at how a 15 year old girl is proving a point to him. Uzui thinks, "That was kinda flamboyant"

Uzui says in reply, "You got a point." He proceeds to toss Naho and Aoi to the ground. y/n it was just careful enough to be able to catch Aoi and Naho without either of them being injured and put them down.

Kanao POV

I watched how the girl before me helped way more than I did. I've never noticed her? Did she crawl up the ranks quick like me? Is she a Tsuchinoto too? I had so many questions I wanted to ask her but I couldn't.

It's like something in my mind is making me not want to move and so anything. Suddenly the trio came to Uzui-san and told him that they would go instead of Naho and Aoi. The pretty girl I haven't gotten the name of also offered to go. I wonder what happened to give her that calm almost numb aura.

(292 words)