Chapter 13: Our Demise

Start from the beginning

Fuze: "Very well. That's a simple matter."

Lucifer: "Well, I'm glad to hear it."

Time skip...

Right now. Rimuru, Lucifer, Pandemonica, and Shion were in town while walking around town. Pandemonica told Lucifer about the progress with the rebuilding in the Underworld. After that, the four of them saw Milim and Eren walking up, with Gido and Kaval behind them pulling a cart of Knight Spider limbs.

Milim: "Another great haul today!"

Eren: "Milim's truly amazing! She can locate monsters right away, so hunting is a breeze."

Milim: "Detecting monster is a piece of cake! We'll have another feast tonight!"

Rimuru: "Nice work."

Gido: "It was a lot of work alright..."

Kavala: "Who's up for a bath and a drink...?"

Milim: "I'm up for drinks! Hahaha..."

Then out of nowhere. RImuru, Lucifer, Shion, Pandemonica, and Milim sensed something. Shion already had her weapon drawn.

Shion: "Who's there?!"

Pandemonica: "Hrm... Show yourself."

Rimuru: 'This presence...'

Then Benimaru, Souei, and Hakurou all showed up then suddenly someone with a murderous aura, appeared, she has the appearance of a dryad similar to Treyni. She had short green hair and a dark red and green aura illuminating from her.

Rimuru: 'Treyni? No...'

Gido: "I-it's a Dryad!"

Kaval: "I've never seen one before..."

Trya: "I am Trya Dryad. Treyni's younger sister."

Rimuru: 'She has a younger sister?!'

Lucifer: "If you're her younger sister. What's with your aura? You're giving off something of murderous intent."

Trya: "There is an emergency. Calamities are approaching..."

Rimuru: "Calamities?"

Trya: "Calamity class monsters... Charybdis has been revived."

Lucifer: "No... Charybdis?"

Rimuru: "Charybdis?"

Lucifer: "You could say they're the Demon Lord's pet."

Rimuru: "I see."

Tryna: "My sisters, including Treyni, have set out to slot its progress, but they were no match for them... Not to mention a man who looks like you. Lord Lucifer is leading them. With an army of monsters."

Lucifer: "Lucilius... No, it can't be... Rimuru!"

Rimuru: "What is it?"

Lucifer: "Buy me some time! I'm going back to the Sky Temple."

Pandemonica: "Lucifer? Are you sure? What about Ms. Lucifer?"

Lucifer: "Pandemonica... No, I'm going with her to the Sky Temple. I need her help."

Pandemonica: "Alright. I'll summon our skeletal soldiers while you go do your thing."

Lucifer spreads his wings and flies off towards their house. He saw Lucy cooking pancakes. When he opened the door she was surprised.

Lucy: "Oh! Dear! I didn't know you came back... Is something the matter?"

Lucifer: "Lucy. I need your help."