Chapter 4

The next day as I was doing chores I ran into Camilo.

"Oh hi Camilo!" You call, he just awkwardly turns away. "Camilo, just tell me why you're ignoring me" I ask.

"It's just....just.... I don't even know anymore!" Camilo said, sounding frustrated.

" Come on Milo, you know you can trust me with anything," I said.

" If you won't tell me then I'll just have to ask Dolores," I said, turning in Casitas' direction. "Wait!" Camilo yelled, I just headed towards Casita.

When you reach Casita you head to Dolores's room and knock on the door. After waiting a good 5 minutes you turn to leave just as Dolores pokes her head out of her door.

"Hey Dolores," I said after we were in her room. "Have you heard anything about me recently," I ask. "Well that's a broad topic, do you want good things, bad things, a specific person?" she replied.

"It's Camilo, he doesn't really talk to me anymore, it's like he's trying to avoid me," I say a little sadly. "Ahhh, I see, I know the exact reason why he's doing that, but it's not a secret to tell, you have to go ask him" Dolores says calmly.

I ran back to the market to find Camilo. After ages of searching I found Mirabel talking to Luisa. "Hey, Mirabel!" I called, and she turned around.

"Oh perfect, y/n just the person I was looking for" she said "Thanks Luisa" she said and pulled my arm back to her casita. "Mirabel what is it?" I asked.

"We need to go to my tio Bruno's tower and find a vision" she whispered and pulled me behind a plant.

"Shhh" she said as we heard Isabela and abuela talking, "what a perfect young man for our perfect Isabela" abuela said, Mirabel rolled her eyes.

When the cost was clear we snuck up some stairs to Bruno's tower. When we opened the door, heaps of sand poured out. "Casita, turn the sand off," Mirabel yelled.

Casita merely shook her tiles, "you can't help in here, great" she said sarcastically. When we went inside we were greeted by many stairs. "Well we better start climbing," I said.

Just then a toucan flew and landed next to us. "At least I'll have a friend. I loudly coughed "I'm still here Mirabel" I say.

As we start to climb the millions of stairs I shout "Bruno your room's the worst!".

When we finally reach the top we see something we both did not expect, a huge gap.

"Umm Mirabel what do we do" I ask, just then we both spot a rope and look at each other. "Well we only have one choice" she says I just stand there worriedly.

We both manage to swing over without falling. As Mirabel lands a piece of cliff falls. Luckily I grab onto her and she is safe. "Phew, that was close" Mirabel says, "a little too close, we have to be careful" I say.

We walk for a bit and come to a door that looks like one from a bank vault. We carefully pry it open. Surprisingly it's not that heavy. After we go in we see glowing green green pieces, "pick them up"she says.

After a while the room starts to shake "Mirabel come on we have to go" I say shaking her, we quickly run out and swing across the gap just as the cave collapses.

Sorry I Keep saying I'll make longer chapters, one day I'll actually try,
However I hope you enjoy this chapter
Thx for reading!

-JJ