Suddenly, her heart clenched for some reason. She doesn't know why but she feels like her heart is breaking hearing what the woman said and how she was weeping.

But then she heard her own voice say, "I saw it with my own eyes, Nini! How can you explain that? And you lied to me! You said he was your brother!"

She could feel the pain with every word that was said. Was it how they ended? What the hell? She began spacing out, trying to figure out what exactly was happening there. Then, the flashback in her mind already ended. Coincidentally, her computer dinged, indicating that there was a notification. It brought her back to reality.

RubyK:
Lisa, are you still there?

LM327:
Ah yes, I just remembered
something.

RubyK:
Well, that seems serious.
I thought you already
logged out.

LM327:
I guess it is. Actually, I've
been trying to remember
those things but I've
been failing but today,
I don't know why they
began to come back.

RubyK:
Did you perhaps suffer
from PTSD or something?

LM327:
Yes, that's what the doctor
said.

LM327:
It was from my accident a
a couple of months ago.

RubyK:
That was unfortunate.
I'm happy that you are
recovering well.

LM327:
I don't know if I'll
still want to remember
more of it because I
feel like it would be painful.
kekeke

RubyK:
Don't force yourself then.
Uh, Lisa, it's still a month
before I leave but I want
to meet your babies before
I do.

LM327:
Sure. I will tell the maids
to let you in any time. Just
tell them your name.

RubyK:
Thanks. I gotta go.
Let's chat again later.

As soon as Ruby logged off, Lisa did the same thing. She just played with her babies. Later on, she received a call from her mom. The woman asked her if she was okay and what happened. So, she told the latter about how some of her lost memories suddenly came up. Also, she told her mother that she was okay and that there are no need to worry.

She lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling while recalling what she suddenly remembered earlier. Who is she? And who was searching for her?

"Nini? Who are you? And where the fuck are you?" She mumbled underneath her breath.

"Did she cheat on me? Why?" Damn, it seems that her first love is so complicated. Did she get hurt so much when she was in Busan, that's why her brain forced herself to forget about it?

But they seemed to be okay during the first scenarios she recalled. Just how? What exactly happened? Damn, why does it have to be so hard for her?

Later on, she decided to go downstairs to grab herself some snacks. Besides, she also has to feed her babies already.