II

Chapter 2 - Change In Scenery

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

During the 15 minutes they had spent in the bathroom after their short interruption by Remus and James, Regulus had stitched her up until he deemed her cut stitched to the best of his abilities. Regulus and Cassandra had always been close. Since the disappearance of his brother and the nightmare that was the Monet parents, the pair had seemed to bond over the dysfunctional ways of their families. As the Black family started visiting the Monet Manor more and more so did the blonde, Cassandra had grown quite fond of the raven haired boy which led to their agreement to always help each other. Regulus had been there for Cassandra in her most vulnerable of states, he was a shoulder to cry on and and ear to listen and she had never been more grateful for him. Even while under the influence of his cruel-minded parents and friends he never looked at the girl like the object they continued to do. She appreciated it massively.

"Thank you Regulus." she whispered in his ear when he pulled her into a tight embrace.
"Don't be a stranger Cass, tell me when you need help and I'll help you." he said letting the girl go before leaving the toilets giving her some privacy to finally get changed.

Cassandra quickly shuffled out of her shorts and folded them neatly before placing them in her case. She didn't bother getting fully changed so she buttoned her shirt up and tucked it into the waistband of her rolled skirt- far too short for school but it never crossed her mind; she had bigger things to think about. Tying the laces of her Mary Janes and pulling up her knees socks, she collected her possessions and finally exited the toilet. Unfortunately, Marlene and Christian will have been long gone in a compartment that the blonde was far too exhausted to try and find. Although her excitement could be felt bubbling in her chest at the thought of seeing her friends after so long in the isolation she was consumed by, instead she began hunting for her second lot of friends.

With much mental deliberation, the blonde had decided that coming to the Prewett twins (who unsurprisingly had managed to obtain a cart to themselves as no one wanted to be around them long enough to be their next victim) was a much better option than listening to the bullshit spewed by her cousin and his friends that she was surrounded by beforehand. So after thoroughly searching for their carriage which she knew would be close to the entrance of the train, the girl shoved her case through the door and let out an exasperated sigh before greeting the twins who looked far too suspicious to not be planning something but she didn't pay any attention to it.

"What ever you're planning, I swear to god if I am part of your victim list I will go fucking mental." she spoke out, before lounging on the seat Gideon was situated on, her feet resting in his lap as she stretched her legs out.
"Don't even worry about it Cassandra, you would never be involved." Gideon spoke smiling at the blond.
"Got a face to pretty too ruin." Fabian joked sending the girl a mocking wink.