𝖎𝖛. 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐈 𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄

JOHNNY AND KREESE were pushing the Cobra Kai's extra hard, and making them do extra workouts without stopping

   JOHNNY AND KREESE were pushing the Cobra Kai's extra hard, and making them do extra workouts without stopping. This was all a punishment for some of them trashing Miyagi-Do.

"This could all be over in an instant." Johnny announces, as the students were doing burpees non-stop. "The decision's yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo? Y'all know I'm no fan of the LaRusso's but that sort of buckshot we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?" Johnny announces to the class.

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo—" The guy who Johnny calls 'Chubs', said breathless. "Shut your cakehole, Chubs."

"I'm not looking for excuses! I'm looking for answers!" Johnny shouts, "Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel states, out of breath. "Somebody knows something. Question is... who's gonna break?" Kreese says, looking towards Hawk. June had suspected that it was him who did it but, her suspicions were confirmed based on the look Kreese gave him. "Keep going. We could do this all day." Johnny announces, before going into the office to answer the phone.

"Sensei, we need a water break." Mitch says to Kreese. "Two-minute break!" Kreese announces. "Get your bearings."

All of the students breathlessly go over to get water, Hawk walks over to Kreese. "I think I should tell Sensei Lawerence that I did it." Hawk admits, "Say nothing. I'll handle it." Kreese then feels a pair of eyes on the two of them. He looks over to see June staring at them. "What're you looking at?" Hawk says, defensively.

June just takes another sip of water, Hawk scoffs and walks away. June then walks over to Kreese, after still feeling his eyes on her. "You're very perceptive, you know that?" She just shrugs in response. "It's a good skill to have, to anticipate what your enemy might do next." Kreese explains, "I'm not gonna say anything." June says, referring to Hawk and Miyagi-Do.

"Never thought you would. But I have a feeling you knew it was him before he admitted it." Kreese suspects, "You're right, Sensei. Hawk is an easy one to read, he doesn't even try to hide his emotions." June explains, "Or his attacks." She adds.

"Good job." Kreese states, before she walks away.

—-

THE MIYAGI-DO TEENS were cleaning up the dojo, the five were trying to lift a boulder that Cobra Kai had knocked over. Sam and Robby seemed kind of uncomfortable with each other, Sam had told Sawyer it was because they almost kissed the night before. "Are you guys lifting? Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here." Demetri says after they give up on lifting the rock.

"Forget it, all right? It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift." Robby gives up. "How'd they even knock it over?" Sawyer questions, "It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up." Daniel says from behind them, fixing the plants. "Don't worry. We'll get it up again."