they were currently leaving out the pharmacy and he wasn't too much talking being that he was in and out of moods. a lot was running through his head at the moment and he didn't feel like communicating.

putting kaell in his carseat, saint grabbed a bottle of water before turning around seeing kentrell behind her. she grabbed the bag from his hands taking a pill from each bottle.

"here, and drink this after you're done since you like taking pills dry" she told him and he nod head doing as he was told. "why you not talkng, what's the problem?" she asked once he was done.

"ain't no problem mama" he answered lowly.

"mkay" she mumbled knowing he wasn't telling the truth. "well i'm going to houston in a few more days, would you come with me ?"

"i was going anyways. you wasn't finna spend yo birthday without me when ian spent mine without you" he told her referring to last month.

since he couldnt go anywhere saint decorated the house and flooded him with gifts and everything. even though he didn't want her too, he was grateful and felt a little happiness finally somewhat appearing in his life.

"so what we doing?" she asked and he shrugged as if he didn't know.

"you'll see" he placed a kiss on her cheek before getting in the drivers seat.

saint pouted and walked over the to passenger side getting in. she didn't like surprises, but liked surprising people. she was backwards as hell and very difficult but that's what people loved about her.

"Young Stunna' still my favorite song, ion know if you put crack in that shit or-

"yo weird ass just be saying anything" he laughed pulling out the parking lot.

"okay and ? anyways i been meaning to ask...what bitches were you talking about in them songs? " she asked leaning on the console as kentrell sat there speechless.

"whatchu' mean ?"

"what you mean what i mean, you can't hear ?" she frowned her face up.

"why you itching to start a argument saint, that fucking album dropped three months ago". he chuckled not taking her serious. to be honest he wasn't talking about anybody specific, he was only saying
shìt just to say it.

"i'm not itching to do shit and it don't matter we been fucking with eachother longer than that, you cheating on me?" she squint her eyes ready to hit him.

"why you raising yo hand like you trynna hit a nigga or sum? i'll crash this car and kill all our ass you sitting thea' playinn". he spoke and she ignored him.

sitting correctly in her seat she stared out the window letting her thoughts take over. she didn't know why all of a sudden she was feeling insecure now that kentrell was finally off house arrest.

kentrell looked over at her and smacked his lips seeing her getting ready to cry. "mane i wasn't talm bout no bitch. half the shit i rap about i just come up with. "

"okay but we not even fucking yet so you're talking bout your experience with other bitch-

"i'm not dude, i just told yo ass i rap bout shit i come up with. some of it ain even happened forreal. " he shook his head.

"i should've known not to fuck with no rapping ass nigga, that was silly of me" she continued looking out the window.

"fuck is wrong withchu' ? " kentrell asked clenching and unclenching his jaw. what she said was getting under his skin and he didn't like that.

"you gone cheat on me now that you're off house arrest! you got bitches throwing themselves at you and i'm not gone be there twenty four seven, that's what's wrong with me . " saint told him raising her voice.

"you tripping ma, ion even fuck with nobody forreal. i'm fa' you and you know that. " he mugged. "i understand yeen never been in no relationship before, but i'm not like that! the shit you usually see people go through with their partner cheating, we ain going through that. it don't matter if i'm on house arrest or not imma still be up under you pud. " he grabbed her hand interlocking it her his.

wiping the tears that were falling she still refused to look over at him. "i'm sorry ok?... i'm just used to people leaving me trell and i've always been alone-

"i know ma, but you know ian going nowhere! didn't i tell you i luh yo big headed ass" he spoke making her laugh and nod her head. "ite then...cry baby ass".

taking a deep breath she cooled herself down as she continued to overthink. every now and then she would think about her parents and get angry all over again when she was trying to get pass it.

they missed everything and she knew they couldn't make up for lost time. even though her dad was trying, she still had built up anger towards him too.

growing up saint made a promise to never be like her parents when she have kids and she was sticking to it...

excuse mistakes. 🫂

L book.

think imma start writing for this book back to back and keep some in my drafts, publish the days i can't write.