"that's fine!"

"nah but on a serious note, i called you bout top. " ben said causing saint to stop what she was doing and stare directly at the camera.

"w-what happened to my baby?"

"soft ass li' girl" he laughed making her mug the camera. "ain't shit happened, but that nigga cutting up bad. he snappy as hell and ion know what the fuck wrong with dude"

finishing the dishes, saint sigh knowing what the problem was. she wasn't about to tell his homeboys what it was simply because that wasn't her place.

"can you give him the phone please?" she asked lowly feeling herself get upset.

ben got up and knocked on the door before walking in the room seeing kentrell putting a nice outfit on kaell. "here mane saint wanna talk to you" he sat the phone on the bed before walking out the room shutting the door back.

"kentrell why haven't you take your medicine?" she asked and he picked up the phone mugging her. "and don't lie because you've been acting up!"

"ion have nomo".

"so why didn't you tell me? i could've been got you a refill! stop giving me excuses as to why you not taking your medication".

"i just ran out this morning bae chill out. when you get off?" he changed the subject causing saint to roll her eyes.

"in an hour, and we're going to the pharmacy when i get off so be ready" she hung up in his face making him suck his teeth and pick kaell up. walking back in the living room he threw ben his phone sitting down beside him.

"y'all some snitches".

"nigga you round this bitch tripping on everybody like we did some shit to you" meechy said still mad about the way kentrell came off on him earlier.

"my bad ite, im going through some shit be right na' ".

"you know if you needa talk then-

"yea, yea, yea i know" he waved tyquain off. grabbing kaell's burgundy jacket he put it on him before sticking his binkie in his mouth.

"you going ta' houston with saint fa' her birthday in a few more days? i mean yo ass off house arrest na'"ben asked as kentrell looked at him titling his head.

"whatchu' talm bout?" he questioned confusedly.

"she said she going back ta' houston for a few days to spend her birthday with her mema and bald head ass daddy".

"ian knew nun bout that, but she ain going without me".

"yo ass clingy as shit, let her go by herself and spend time with her people" meechy laughed as kentrell staled face them all.

"hell nah, she ain't going nowhere by herself. matter fact when she told y'all this shit?"

"when she was on the phone. i mean ion know for sure if she gone do that shìt or not cause she said she might...she don't even know what she wanna do for her birthday, you got sum planned ?"

"hell nah i was on house arrest. they ain tell me what day i was getting off till they bought they ass here this mornin, i'll plan sum in houston. "

"nigga you not going!"

"yea ite..." he mumbled not paying them no attention. kentrell had everything planned out in his head hope it went as planned.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tighten the hood on his head, kentrell made sure he wasn't to be seen as he fell behind watching saint walked back to the truck with kaell in her arms. he couldn't help but admire the way she acted with his kids.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥. ᴋᴅɢजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें