Part 1 | Loki Laufeyson

Start from the beginning

"She thinks love is non-existent" Bucky said.

"It is. Love is what we tell ourselves to hide the obvious flaws in the other in hopes of creating a stable and sentimental relationship" you answered, hopping up and grabbing your book and accidentally burning it to ashes. "Fuck!"

"Language!"

"You could just think that because you've never been in love" Sam commented as you started to slowly un-burn the novel.

"Forgive me for asking bird, but where is your lover since you're such an expert?" You quipped, picking up your newly fixed book. That shut him up.

"If I may ask, who is Josh?" Loki asked, looking slightly confused.

You snorted. "He's the guard at the gate of heaven. Honestly, all mighty heaven and the gatekeepers name is Josh."

"Not a very attractive laugh" Sharon sneered.

"Look hun, I know you're jealous but please keep the fangirl behaviour to a minimum" you replied, sitting down on the couch beside Loki. He looked at you in surprise as you opened your book.

"Y/n! Don't sit next to him, it's dangerous!" Tony hissed, throwing judgemental looks at the God.

"And so am I, Loki and I could start a club" you said, not looking up or really listening. You were quite fond of these mortals, but they were slightly irritating sometimes.

"So why did try to take over New York?" Bucky asked suddenly.

"Because I felt like it" Loki said in a cold voice.

"Fair reason" you commented.

"Why are you defending a murderer?" Pietro asked.

"By your standards I'm a murderer, yet here I sit in your tower with no restraints" you reply, finally looking up to meet the gaze of the speedster.

"You're not- that not what I-"

You laughed. "Oh but I am Pietro, you can't sugar-coat that no matter how many ways you look at it."

"What did you do?" Loki asked curiously.

"Many things, the main one being I attempted to kill an angel."

His eyes widened slightly. "If I may ask, why?"

"He told the people of Heaven that I assaulted mortals in my free time, resulting in my visiting pass being removed. This is untrue and now I haven't seen my family in years" you answered, returning to your book.

There was silence before Pietro zoomed over and picked you up, zooming away again.

"PIETRO! IF YOU DO NOT PUT ME DOWN I WILL CALL LUCIFER!" You shouted as he sped around the living room.

Suddenly you were dropped back onto couch beside Loki. You leant your elbows on your knees, putting your face in your hands.

"Please don't call Lucifer" Pietro said in a terrified voice. The others all nodded quickly.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up now Pietro, thank you very much" you groaned.

"Not on my carpet" Tony said, giving you a warning look.

"Thanks Stark" you huffed, standing up and walking over to the open part of the room. The others all went white.

"What's she doing?" Loki whisper shouted.

"Hey Luc! Can you down for a minute please?" You shouted up up the ceiling. There was silence as you waited, rocking on the balls of your feet.

"Is something supposed to happen?" Loki questioned.

A moment later you looked up at the ceiling. "Ah, here he comes."

Lucifer appeared in front of you, looking interested. "Hello y/n" he said, smiling at you. "Lovely pyjamas."

"Oh shush. What's up with you? I haven't seen you in a while" you said with a grin, giving him a hug.

"Oh you know, the usual, hanging out with Hades and so on" he answered, looking over at the Avengers who all looked terrified (Except for Thor and Loki). Loki looked extremely interested for the first time.

Lucifer sighed. "You have told them I'm not going to kill them right?" He asked. You nodded and went to sit down on the couch, Lucifer following you.

"Lucifer meet Prince Loki Laufeyson of Asgard, God of Mischief and rightful heir of Jotunheim. Loki, meet my friend Lucifer" you said, sitting back down beside the green-clad God.

"Pleasure" Lucifer said with a small smile.

"Likewise" Loki replied with a nod.

"He's Thor's brother" you added.

"Ah, I see. Why are you with the mortals then?" Lucifer asked. Loki rolled his eyes.

"I was causing too much trouble back on Asgard, so Odin banished me here, to 'right my wrongs'" he explained, putting air brackets around the last part.

You, Thor and Lucifer talked for awhile. Loki would chime in occasionally while the others just watched.

"Well then, it was nice meeting you but I must return to hell, Hades and I have meeting soon" Lucifer said, nodding to the others. He gave you a smile before disappearing.

"Y/n I thought I told you not to bring him here anymore!" Tony shouted.

You shrugged. "You did. But I didn't listen" you replied, causing Loki to snicker.

--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my new story everyone! Thank you so much for checking it out, I hope you've enjoyed this first chapter.

This story has been playing out in my head for ages, so it's good to finally start it. Updates will be a little slower than usual no that school's back in business, but still regular (Hopefully once a day, but I can't guarantee)

Side note: SORCERY HAS JUST HIT 83K READS! ARE YOU KIDDING???? This is absolutely insane, thank you all so so much for all the support on that story, it's crazy to think that so many people have read whatever shit my mind pulls up.

Anyway, enjoy!

- Liv <3 (Name reveal I guess? Idk)