𝟬𝟮. 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗-𝗜𝗡-𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗

Start from the beginning

"You should've told me."

Apollos' lip quirked upwards. "I wanted you to face the consequences of your decision to interrupt me, Ikaris. Lesson learned is?"

"Go away."

The Eternal's eyes glinted with amusement. "Gladly."

Ajak approached the two of them, her eyes narrowing on Apollos. The second in command only shrugged, causing the Prime Eternal to release a deep sigh. Gently placing her hand on Ikaris' wound, she used her power to heal Ikaris, the contusion on his shoulder sealing shut.

Then, they presented themselves to the race they were assigned to protect like gods incarnate. Druig noticed a group of humans raising their weapons at them and used his power to calm the humans. Ajak then nodded at Sersi, giving her a signal to converse first with the humans. The olive skinned Eternal swallowed as she stepped forward. As a gesture of goodwill, Sersi picked up a flint knife, transformed it into a more durable blue and gold one, then handed it over to a local boy who recently lost his father to the Deviants.

Apollos then took his turn and softly touched the boy's skin, immediately learning the language they spoke as he absorbed the knowledge he needed. Straightening his posture, he faced the gathering humans.

"Do not be afraid." he bowed his head in humility, speaking their native language perfectly. "We are here to protect you."

IT WAS APOLLOS' tenth time in Germany, and never in his immortal life did he expect it would be because he will be involved in a physical brawl of two factions that disagreed on an Accords

IT WAS APOLLOS' tenth time in Germany, and never in his immortal life did he expect it would be because he will be involved in a physical brawl of two factions that disagreed on an Accords. The Leipzig-Halle Airport was empty and the Eternal heard it was because Iron Man evacuated the whole area. He was informed by Natasha that they were there to stop Captain America's team from escaping with the Winter Soldier, the one responsible for the bombing of the Vienna International Centre within Austria.

The looming Eternal kept his gaze steady at the assassin's head, admiring the color of her hair. Natasha had just convinced him to join Stark's team in bringing in the rogue Avengers. "We're here. Tony!"

"Nat!" greeted Tony back, turning around to face her fully. Now, Apollos was aware of who was in front of him. Tony Stark, the superhero in red and gold advanced armor, the one who put a missile through a Chitauri mothership, an Avenger. He had already heard many things about him. "Who do we got here?"

"One of my two ideas." announced the agent. "Tony, this is Paul Vernon. Paul, this is..."

"I know." interjected Paul, stretching his hand out for a shake. "You're Tony Stark, Iron Man."

Tony shook his hand. "Good, you already know who I am. Great to have you on this team, buddy. So, tell me, what can you do?"

Apollos raised an eyebrow. "What do you want me to do?"