Chapter 12

Sammy's POV

When we get to the bleachers we just sit there while he rubs my back and helps me calm down.

After I stopped crying I looked up at him. "Jack" It sounds like I barely have a voice. When I said that nickname he turned to me so quick like somthing was wrong. Maybe I should have called him that. "I'm sorry i called you that I won't do it again." Please don't be mad.

He still doesn't say anything and look at me with almost hurt in his eyes. I tried to get off him but his hands are holding my hips down. Please please say something. Yell at me I don't care just say something.

"Jackson im so sorry" please

"Its fine just don't call me that again please." He sounds hurt like reay hurt.

"OK i wont" he looks and me and smiles

"Wait so what happened? Why weren't you with Alex?" I have to tell him he can stop them from sitting with us. Right?

"You can't be mad at Alex..." he looks at me. I start to tell him everything. Starting from when we were talking about Kelly all the way to what was said in the bathroom.

"No they don't have to sit with us. Kelly can if she wants but not the whole group. Hell no he will be next to you. No-" he keeps going. Wait if Luke is willing to throw me under the bus with Sean what if he's the same way. I'm not going to let Kelly get hurt. I trust Alex, he won't hurt her. I need to suck it up for him, for her.

"-is Alex that stupid doesn't he know what crowd she roles with. Like cheerleader and jock-" he's still going

"Jackson" it comes out as a whisper. What he sounds like really mad I don't want to be under his wrath. "Jackson" can my voice go any lower. I go onto to tap his shoulder but I miss what the hell. My eyes falls to his lips that are moving. I can't kiss him. He probably doesn't even like me.

He picks me and as he stands up and sets me down where I'm standing on my own. He leaves his stuff where it is and walks down the bleachers. Where is he going?

I follow him but I can't keep up I'm to short. When I turn the conner I see his fist hit the wall, multiple times. This might be bad but I run over and before he make contact again I step in front and he's like a inch away from making contact with my face.

"Are you crazy I could-" fuck it I'm doing it. I go on my tippy toes and before I could lean in a feel a pair of lips on mine. He kissed me, I didn't kiss him but he kissed me. Then before I could react he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I should have-" before he finished that sentence I kissed him back. Then I pull away.

"Now can I talk to you please." He shakes his head and I grab the hand that he just punched with and pulled him back to the bleachers.

"What do you need to talk about." I tried to pull me back on his lap but I sit next to him and pull out my first aid from my backpack. And start to clean him up.

"I have an idea about lunch. You need to hear me out OK" He shakes his head. "I think we should sit with Kelly's group. Now hear me out. This may sound like I'm a whore and probably ruin your chances with some of the girls we will be sitting with so you can say no."