𝚘𝚗𝚎

It's been a week since the incident between you and Draken, he had been blowing up your phone nonstop, he didn't text you, Mikey could easily see the text

It's been a week since the incident between you and Draken, he had been blowing up your phone nonstop, he didn't text you, Mikey could easily see the text. He called you, nobody checks calls.

Or voice-mails, you were enjoying your time with Mikey, he would come over everyday, or spend the night with you, he even attempted to make breakfast for you, on your first morning back.. it didn't go well.

You were so close to forgetting about what happened, you regretted it, you regretted how good Draken managed to make you feel.

Something about fucking another man with your boyfriends initials around your neck made you feel too guilty for your own good.

You did everything to keep Mikey happy and distracted, while keeping your phone as far away as possible, Draken wouldn't leave you alone.

Just when you thought blocking him was enough, another number pops up, "What do you want!"

"You know we need to talk about this."

You stayed quiet and focused on painting your nails, you couldn't let Draken trick you like that, "No we don't, stop calling me, stop stressing me out. You have a girlfriend go bother her."

You hung up and sighed, all this because you wanted to get drunk with a tall, hot, and intimidating man, who also was not yours, and you were not his.

He called again and you answered,

You loved Mikey, Draken needed to know that, "So you're gonna ignore me?"

"Yes." You hung up and set your phone down to focus on yourself.

Draken had a plan, if you weren't gonna answer your phone and talk to him like a grown up, he'd just come to you, he knew that he didn't want to talk like a grown up, he just wanted to see you and to your luck he did this the only time Mikey wasn't under your ass, he was always out doing something but after he was finished, he would be right back on his way to you.

Draken had a good hour, he arrived to your place but parked on the side to avoid being seen by Mikey when he arrives.

He didn't see his bike there so everything was going smoothly.

Before Draken got up he had to think long and hard about what he wanted, he wanted you that's for sure but what was he supposed to tell you. He's never felt this way before, he swore up and down you would come back to him but here he was at your house, it's a crazy thing for a man to do, especially if he wasn't your man.

"Fuck it.."

Draken stood up and walked over to your front door before knocking on it, you were now in your living room getting ready for Mikey to come back tonight you had something planned for you two and you were excited, the only thing was you had also planned to ask about Bonten, you wanted him to be in the best mood possible.

You heard the knock on your door and walked to it with a smile on your face, thinking it was Mikey you opened the door with a bright smile.

"Got all dressed for me?" Draken looked you up and down, you wore a two piece lingerie with a see through robe on, and bunny slippers that didn't go with what you were wearing