Hometown - Soobin [part 4] 🔞

SOOBIN

I arrive at her apartment building. It's not new by any means but it's good enough for a college student living on a barista's salary. I find her name on the intercom and ring her doorbell. She buzzes me in and I open the door.

My heart races as I find the staircase. I can't believe I'm this close to being with her again. I reach the fourth floor and open the door to her hallway. It's dark and quiet, but as soon as I glance to my right I see her.

She's standing at her door frame, warm light flooding out to the dim hallway. Her long dark hair falling gently over her shoulders. Her little skirt teasing me with the sight of her legs.

Fuck, she's so beautiful.

I stride over to her, not taking my eyes off her smile as she holds her arms out to me.

"Soobin- ohmygod-" she laughs as I push her back inside her apartment and press her against the wall, kissing her deeply. I cup her cheek in my hand, feeling her silky hair through my fingers. Her lips so soft.

"Hi baby..." I whisper in her ear.

She looks up at me, her cheeks rosy and warm, her smile wide, and she pulls me back into the kiss. Kissing me over and over again, resting her arms on my shoulders as I feel up the pinch of her waist. She pulls away from me suddenly, gazing up at me with soft eyes.

"You're finally here..."

"Yes, I am, baby..." I whisper back, taking in her scent, feeling her warm skin on mine. She giggles softly, pressing her lips together before they turn up to a smirk.

"The bed's over there-" she turns to look to the right, motioning to the far side of her studio apartment. "Take off your shoes and meet me there."

I smirk, watching her walk down her small hallway. Her hips swaying left and right, her long hair flowing with her movements. I take off my shoes, kicking them off messily on the floor, and follow her to her bedroom.

She grabs me by the shirt, laying her palm against my chest. "I missed you so much, Binnie..." My heart starts racing, feeling her fingers on my jaw, her warm breath on my lip. "You left me hanging the other day on the phone."

I laugh, nervous at the way she's looking at me, but completely turned on. "I know- I'm sorry, baby-"

"I know you didn't mean to," she pouts, walking me back towards her bed before she pushes me back on her mattress until I'm flat against the sheets. "But I really needed you, Binnie..." she climbs on top of me, straddling me between her legs.

I take my glasses off and throw them on the mattress, sliding one hand up her soft thigh as I reach the hem of her skirt. "Uh-uh-" she tsks, moving my hand away. "You're not allowed to touch me- hands behind your back."

"What? Seriously?"

She nods, gazing at me with a smirk.

I let out a nervous laugh. "But I haven't touched you in two weeks, baby! Come on-"

"No," she stops me, putting her index finger on my lips. "Be a good boy. Do as I say."

I feel my boxers getting tight around my crotch as she ties up her hair. She presses her hips into me, her thighs anchoring us to the bed. I love seeing her this way. I'm finally seeing the Danbi I fell in love with back in high school. Adventurous, free-spirited.

She giggles at the look on my face. "Does this feel familiar, Binnie?"

I take a deep breath in, biting my lip as I gaze at her. Her white t-shirt falls loosely around her shoulders. I can tell she's not wearing a bra.