3. Run!

|| New chapter yay and ofc i chose a love joy song because there amazing||

Teddy hadn't spoken to me for an hour and i can't stand it. I walk up beside him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Look Teddy i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it. I swear Teddy." I said in a guilt tone. He stopped walking and turned to me. "Then why'd you say if!" He
spits back at me.
"I don't know why i said it. It was really insensitive and shitty." I mumbled just loud enough for him too hear.
"It's fine i guess y/n." Teddy settled with me. I pull him into a big hug and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He hugs back wrapping his arms around my waist.  We pull apart after a minute and i kiss him on the cheek. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me, to catch up with the rest of the boys. Teddy's face has a pink blush.
———————————————
We make it too the scrap yard and look up at the tall fence.
"Ok let's go, Race ya guys!" I exclaimed as Teddy and i, sprint to the fence and throw our bags over. Chris and gordie do the same but Vern takes a quick minute to get over the fence. We sprint to the water faucet. I get there first and as i get there Chris does to. I stumbled a bit and feel in to his arms. I laughed at the fact i stumbled. I regain my balance and we all get water.
The boys and i, sit on the ground beside a can. "Who's going into the shop?" Verns asks us all.
"not me." Chris, Vern, Teddy and I all say in fusion. Gordie sighs and stand up grabbing the money, I laugh a little at the boy. "shut up y/n" He says angrily. I laugh louder and then Me, Teddy, Vern and Chris all start.
"I don't shut up i grow up and when i look at you i throw up." We all say. Teddy and me both entangle our arms to make the gagging motion. (you know what i mean right it's really hard to explain) Chris and vern do the same and we all gag. "and then your mother comes around the corner and she licks it up." Gordie snapped back at us. "Shut up Gordie and get" "hahaha gordie." Can be heard in between laughter. While he's gone we decide to play two truths and one lie.

"You can go first Ted."Chris offers.
"ok, uh. I secretly did bring chocolate but didn't wanna share it, I used to like y/n..." After he said that my face went red. "I used to have a dog when i was younger." He finishes with a smile. "The dog one is a lie," Vern says proudly. "Liking y/n is a lie?" Chris suggests. "You had a dog when you were five so that's the lie..." I say starting to realise that he used to like me. "You got it y/n." Teddy announced. "when did you like me!" I question him. "i lik-" Teddy starts but Vern interrupted. "He liked you last Summer it was really obvious." Vern chuckles. "yeah but it was last year so it doesn't matter." Teddy announced. I felt a small pain in my heart when he said that. "Your turn now Chri-" Vern starts to say. "wait shut up a second verno!" I whisper shout while interrupting him. I look around and see Chop. "Guys." i point at the dog and we all jump up and grab our bags, sprinting to the gate. "Wait what about Gordie?!" Chris yells as we run.
"There he is, Gordie come on!!" Teddy points out. Gordie joins us and we climb the fence eager to get to the other side, away from the vicious dog.
"Suck em chopper !!" We here the man yell. (i haven't switched this movie in a year i'm so sorry xx) We land on the other side. We all start to laugh as we tease Chopper and his owner. (i'm honestly so sorry just try to remember this scene ima just have to skip it so sorry.)

-Tims skip-
Teddy picks up his back angrily.
"Shut the fuck up!" I spit at Milo.
We all follow Teddy and Gordie as they were both upset. I walk up to Teddy as the group walks ahead of us.
"Hey, you okay Ted?" I ask my friend.
"Yeah i'm perfectly fine just peachy!" He shoots back. "He's just a sad little man that can't talk shit about no one and needs to take a hard long look in the mirror!" I reassured him, draping my arm over his shoulders hugging him from the side. I hear him sniffling and then he pulls me in for a comforting hug. "You don't deserve people saying that shit to you." I pull him in tighter and whisper in his ear reassuringly. "Thanks y/n, i love you." He whispers back. I kiss him on the head. "Love you Teddy." We let go of each other and link arms speed walking to catch up to the others.

A/N
sorry this took so long for me to finish omg.