Chapter 1

Alison and the ghosts watch as Mike packs his things and drives away. Alison is crying quietly, Thomas tries to comfort her. "Oh my dear Alison, you deserve more than that foolish man" Thomas softly says. Alison runs up to her room and lays on the bed. Fanny walks through the wall and sits on the bed with Alison. "You mustn't cry over ones foolishness" Fanny states. Alison looks at her and wipes her tears away. "You're better than him Alison" Fanny sternly says and stands up. Alison grabs some tissues and wipes her eyes. Fanny leaves, leaving Alison alone in her room.

Alison picks up her phone and dials her bestfriends phone number.

*The phone call gets denied* Alison looks down upset and she scrolls through her messages on Instagram. A new message pops up from someone called Margaret Hart. Alison looks at the message.

*the text* "Hello Alison, my name is Margaret and I've seen your story on your Instagram about your break up two days ago. I'm so sorry that, that happened. I know you do not know me but I assure you that I am here for you 100% I see that you live at the Button house? I live about 10 minutes away from there so would you like to maybe meet up?" Alison smiles at the message and texts back "Hi ! Thank you so much and I would love that, maybe tomorrow you could come round?"

Margaret- *texts* yes that's a good plan, I will be round at around 10am?

Alison- *texts* Perfect! see you tomorrow!

Alison smiles and puts her phone down. She is happy that she can spend time with someone and make a new friend. Alison follows Margaret on Instagram and looks through her photos. She sees this photo and widens her eyes-

 She sees this photo and widens her eyes-

"oh wow.. so beautiful" Alison says, she hears a gasp next to her and quickly looks next to her. She sees Thomas and Julian next to her staring at the photo. "MY GOSH! She's a hot woman" Julian says, earning a glare from Alison. "be respectful" Alison scolds. "As sweet as honey" Thomas says as he stares at the photo. Alison shuts the screen off causing Julian and Thomas to groan.

Alison rolls her eyes and lays down. Julian and Thomas are sulking and walk out of the room. Alison closes her eyes and starts to slowly fall asleep, ready to meet Margaret the next day.