D = Domestic
(Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

They are very domestic around each other. EunWoo does want to settle down with Luciana, and she does with him, she has never wanted to be able to settle down more with a man. He really is also the man of her dreams.
They both also have their area of expertise. Luciana and EunWoo both will cook, they do it for dates if they want a basic date or they can't leave the house. Luciana will clean after her pets and also she will clean her bedroom. And EunWoo when he stays over he will clean the living room ad any other rooms.

E = Ending
(If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

They do not want to end it. They cannot see themselves falling out of love with each other.

F = Fiance(e)
(How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

They are both very hardcore with commitment, they want to be with each other for a long time. They have only been dating since October 2021, but they have known each other since Luciana debuted.
And she will never admit it but he was another reason of why Luciana and Shawn broke up, but she will never tell anyone.
They both are just not even talking about marriage but they are just seeing what happens as they go along but they have never felt this way before.

G = Gentle
(How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

They are very gentle with each other. They both are very calm around each other.
Physically they are very relaxed around each other and they are very cute.
And then emotionally they have not argued yet, they only playfully argue about food. But they are very relaxed as a couple.

H = Hugs
(Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

They LOVE hugs. They just love knowing that each other is there at times. They like knowing that they have someone to talk to about anything and everything.

I = I love you
(How fast do they say the L-word?)

They said I love you in December 2021. It actually happened onstage. EunWoo after he picked up Luciana's necklace and placed it on her neck he whispered that he loved her.
She then told her later that night as she looked to him later that night and she didn't regret it it just felt right.

J = Jealousy
(How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

They both have two levels of jealousy. Towards the others members and then towards other idols or strangers or fans.
EunWoo towards ITZY is purely hilarious. He only is jealous as a laugh, especially when the group chat 'Iggle's Bitches', gets videos of Luciana with another member doing something, they know will get a laugh from EunWoo. And then EunWoo towards strangers or fans it different, he gets really jealous, it a part of the reason why he leaves so many hickeys on Luciana, so people know she is his.
Luciana towards ASTRO is purely hilarious. He only is jealous as a laugh, especially when the group chat 'EunWoo Woo's Sluts', gets videos of EunWoo with another member doing something, they know will get a laugh from Luciana, or it will be from a video of something EunWoo does that is dirty minded towards another member. Luciana towards fans like EunWoo is totally different. She likes knowing that he is hers. And she will stare blankly at any fans that tell her that EunWoo is gorgeous or handsome before she tells them 'I know, it's my second favourite thing about him, the first is his personality.'

K = Kisses
(What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Their kisses are passionate. They are shown a bit from the example below.