Chapter 1

Hannahs Pov
So did i ask to move to California no not really but it will probably be a cool experience so why not. So here is a little recap of why I am currently moving to Encino well my mom married this rich dude back in New York but she wanted to have a fresh start so my stepdad and my mom decided that we should move to California. I am a little excited about being in a different country but also a little scared to be honest. It has been about an hour and a half since we left the airport and started driving to our new house.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov
Beatris got out of the car once the parked in front of their new house she was speechless it was so large and beautiful. She was about to tell her daughter to help her with the bags in the trunk but there was no use because her daughter was asleep in the backseat. "Hannah sweetie were her lets go inside and you can go back to sleep" said Beatris trying to wake up her daughter. Beatris shook her daughter a few times and she finally woke up.

"Mom stop shaking me ok I am up" said Hannah sleepy but also annoyed. "Sorry hun i was just trying to wake you up so you can see the house and go sleep in your room afterwards" said Beatris while pointing at the large white house. "Alright mom I'll be there in a sec just let me take my stuff and I'll be there" said Hannah getting out of the car to go grab her bags from the trunk. "Oh you don't have to hun Frank already took them inside" said Beatris.

Hannahs pov

You know sometimes i think Frank is a cool dude but then again I have known him for about 2 years now. I walk inside the house and oh my god its so white and so beautiful, so clean and neat. "Hey Frank can you tell me where my room is" I call for Frank since this is his house, oh did I forget to mention that Frank is from Encino. "Yea sure let me show you" said Frank walking towards me. We walk up the stairs which make me feel like a princess and we finally reach the rooms. "Ok so your room right next to ours incase you need anything" said Frank pointing at my room. No why next to their room I don't need to hear them having sex I guess i have to deal with it. I walk inside my room and i am met with the sun shining in my room which made it look brighter and neater in my opinion.I walk to my bed and flop on it. Oh my god its so soft. I feel my eyes drooping and i slip to a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my moms voice telling me to come down because there was guests. Why the fuck would we have guests on our first day here that makes no fucking sense but any who i am gone go get ready. I look around my room and see that my bags have been moved to my room. I get out of my bed and walk towards my stuff so i can find an outfit that makes me look presettable. I continue to search through my bags and i find this nice long not to tight dress. I go to my bathroom and start to get ready to go downstairs.

Jonnys pov
Were at my moms child hood best friends house. Frank had just moved in with his new wife and my mom wanted yo visit them. "Hannah can you come downstairs we have guests" called Beatris for her daughter Hannah which I have yet to meet. I see someone walk down the stairs and oh lord shes the most beautiful human being i have ever seen and I am guessing that must be Hannah. "Hi everyone sorry for the wait" said Hannah look at us. "Oh its ok sweetie don't trouble yourself" said my mom. "Um Hannah why don't you show Jonny around the house please" said Beatris. "Yea sure" said Hannah shyly. She starts walking so I get up and follow her. God shes so beautiful.

Hannahs pov
I feel Jonny get up and follow me. "You know its rude to stare right" i said smirking at him. He's eyes widen and he looks at the floor embarrassed. "I am sorry didn't mean to" said Jonny looking now up at me with a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Its ok just messing with you and it's not like I wasn't staring at you too" oh shit I just had to say that didn't I. "You were staring at me princess" said Jonny with a smirk. I blush at the nickname. "Ok come on lets go outside at the pool I haven't seen that yet" I tell him and he follows.

Jonnys pov
"You know its rude to stare right" said Hannah with a smirk. My eyes widen and I feel heat rush to my cheeks I look at the floor in embarrassment. "I am sorry didn't mean to" i said looking up at her. "Its ok just messing with you and its not like I wasn't staring at you too" said Hannah. She was staring at me ? "You we're staring at me princess" I said smirking at the fact. She blushed at the nickname I gave her which is not gone go away soon. "Ok come on lets go outside at the pool I haven't seen that yet"she said and I followed.