seven pt.1 | under the moonlight...

Start from the beginning

I decided to wear an outfit that 'Mistress' or 'The Bombshell' wouldn't wear. Yes I was called those names along with others I don't want to remember. Though one I loved the most was 'The Crimson Reaper'. I looked into my closet to try to find a suitable look for the night.

I chose the most conspicuous outfit that I had in my closet that I think Ahmya had chosen for me some time ago

I chose the most conspicuous outfit that I had in my closet that I think Ahmya had chosen for me some time ago. It's definitely not something that I would ever wear. It was a red chic ruffled medium length dress with white polka dots. I put my hair up into a messy bun, and did a natural makeup look along with adding beige long snow books and a matching handbag to finish the look. I walked towards a desk and opened up a locked drawer. Inside it was various gadgets and weapons that can be hidden easily, making it perfect to take for this occasion. I grabbed my trusty two daggers, Dale and Bull. They were named because they were special to me, and the best weapon to use to cause mayhem. I also grabbed some other gadgets and weaponry before exiting my apartment.

The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun as I was waltzing around the streets of Yokohama. I was meeting up with Keisuke and Ahmya Chibana, the girl I was on call with just a few minutes ago. She was one of my only bestfriends, and probably one of the only people who wasn't affiliated with the 'Rats in the House of the Dead'.

In fact, she isn't even aware of what it is and that I was apart of it. In her eyes, I was just a 14 year old girl who is an orphan that gets homeschooled by one of the child welfare workers. I want that to be all she knows. I hate lying to her but It's what's for the best. I wanted it to stay that way cause I cared about her and she is too innocent for this cruel, cold, hard side of the world that I thrive in.

Keisuke on the other hand, was other person we were going to be hanging out with. Although Ahmya was close to him, she didn't know much about him besides his first name. In fact, his last name wasn't known to anyone and he chose to keep it that way. He actually said he chose to only go by his first name, though I knew his name and was the only one who did. I respected his decision to keep it that way, as I do the same as well. The reasons were unknown to anyone besides us. Keisuke and I shared everything with each other and we have a bond no one else can understand. And well the reason I am so close to him is because-

My thoughts got interrupted, as a tall girl with blue burning long hair tied in 6 individual braids was running towards me. "(Y/N) heeeeey" she said as crashed into me with a bone crushing hug that ended up making the both of us fall to the ground. "Ahmya oh my god, ever heard of warning people before you pulverize them?!" I complained, while squirming out of her embrace to brush myself off. "I was shouting at you before I ran over here, but you were too busy in that head of yours to hear me". My face reddened. God was I really so deep in thought that my senses were clouded? Usually my senses are naturally heightened, so nothing can get past me or surprise me. It was why I was relied on to get most of the jobs anyone else could do.

I coughed, and scratched my neck nervously "Well I have been coming down with a cold so that would be why I didn't notice. Sorry." she looked at my red cheeks and shrieked "Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have dragged you out the house if you were sick!". Another person walked other to us and chuckled, "she would go out of the house even if she was on the brink of death so don't worry Ahmya". I looked up to see a boy with a tall frame, with radiating white hair that shimmered in the light. He had light skin that made him look like a ghastly vampire, and wore a yellow hoodie with black ripped jeans.