CHAP 5 MY BEAUTIFUL MAN

Track 04 – Third quarter;  Music room

H: From the next day, the atmosphere in the room changed.  They started writing on internet forums "What do you think about Kiyoi Sou's downfall?".

Girl 1: Fall?  Outside of that contest they don't even know him at his house.

Girl 2: Who would have written it?  For me it was someone from school.

H: The classmates didn't try to hide their jeers at the fall of a star.  Not even Shirota and Miiki.

S: He has always been an insufferable brat.  He deserves it.

H: During the winter holidays, a piece of yours from when he was in elementary school was posted on the internet:

"K: When I grow up I want to be a celebrity."

Girl 1: And she wanted to be a celebrity, I think he's already baited her.

H: The incident took place after school.

*bell* *footsteps*

H: Ah, Kiyoi-kun.

*splash out*

K: Oh!

S: Oops, I spilled the juice.

M: Did it splash you, Kiyoi?

S&M: Hahahaha.

K: Ugh...

S: What's with that defiant look?

K: How bland.

H: Kiyoi-kun!  *runs* Unlike the people in the class and Shirota and company, I...

*water running*

K: I know you are there.

Heather: I'm sorry.  I'm leaving.

K: Hey.  *Steps*

H: Do you want me to follow you?

*sliding door*

[02:14]

H: It's the music room, we'll be alone here.

*heating*

K: It's warm~.  You look repulsive there all silent.

H: Huh?  Aah... Um... Can I take a picture of you?

K: A photo?

H: Oh!  Sorry.  Forget this.

K: With the cell phone?

H: With a camera.  But forget what I said.  Forgive my boldness.

K: As long as it's not with a cell phone.

H: Huh?

K: What reaction is that?  If you don't want to, don't take it and that's it.

H: Oh no.  I'll take it, I say, I want to take it, let me take it.  *pulls out his camera*

K: Wow, it's a reflex camera.  Don't tell me you're a voyeur.

H: My parents bought it for me when I was in elementary school and it has been my hobby ever since.

K: It is something too sophisticated for a child.

H: A lot of things happened... I've always had dysphemia, and my parents were worried because I didn't have friends and was isolated at school, they thought that if I at least had a hobby I'd feel better so they bought me the camera.