Being Forced To Join A Vampire Academy Just Because I Checked Out A Website?!

Enjoy

*************************************************************************************

Just like Adam and Eve I was tempted to go to the website that changed my life. Ah the irony of how it all happened to just too hilarious.

                “The queen just spoke to you, insolent human.” Psycho guy sneered.

I pulled out of my thoughts and tried my best to not jump from wherever I was and rip his face off.

   “As you said, asshole, I am temporarily blind, so until you fix this bloody problem I will ignore all you say.” I growled back.

I heard him take a step forward and prepared myself but nothing ever came. I smooth cold hand touched my cheek and in seconds, I was able to see again. I exhaled, only now realizing I was holding it in all along.

The woman in front of me was, of course, beautiful. Nothing less to expect from your “queen of vampires”. Yes, I was still clinging to science, as I looked at her ice blue eyes. Her hair was a dark gold, and looked so soft that if you were to throw gum at it, it would just slide off.  She looked no older than twenty- four, but she was radiating all power from everywhere.

I tried to hide my nervousness with a smile and waved shyly to the woman who had just seen me act so childishly. Thankfully, she smiled back and sat down next to me.

                “I see you do not get along with Gabriel very well. I know that you are very confused and I will answer all of your questions, but please be patient.” The queen said softly.

I nodded and she started explaining as I tried my best not to freak out. Not only did she show me her fangs as proof, but shape shifted into an owl as well. All I was able to do was staring as I saw all that I was taught as a child were lies.

Monsters hiding in your closet and under your bed were real, very real. The only difference was that they didn’t get to you unless you threatened them. In my case, I “threatened” them, even though I’m a god damn HUMAN who can’t even look at “The Nightmare before Christmas,” without a blanket.

                Oh but that was not all, apparently, I was really expected to continue my studies in a school full of VAMPIRES although, hey I got a guarantee I was not going to get a fang stuck inside my neck. I’m still not sure how I feel about that at all.

One more thing, Gabriel has to share a room with me, which by the way has only one room with ONE bed. How the hell am I supposed to share a room with him if I can’t look at him without wanting to kill him or kiss him senseless?

                “Do not worry Abelia, Gabriel will take care of you, I promise.” Her smile told me she wasn’t saying something but I shrugged it off and nodded.

After the long speech about who to not mess with and my class schedule, I was able to leave to my room, which apparently I couldn’t walk to alone because I was “too tired and stupid” according to Gabriel. So he decided to pick me up again, against my will.

                Somehow I was relieved after I talked to the queen. She had explained that a letter would be sent out to my parents and school about me attending a school that had suddenly accepted me; therefore I had to leave as soon as possible. I knew Marlin was going to kill me though.

Too tired to think about anything anymore, I leaned back in Gabriel’s arms and felt myself drifting off into sleep. Before I fell asleep though I heard him say

“Mon cœur, ma vie, je ne te quitterai jamais.” I made a mental note to learn different languages.

When I awoke, I was so comfortable I almost moaned with pleasure. That was until I opened my eyes though.  Now, I was terrified and shocked at the same time. Gabriel was under me with myself on his chest and his arms around my hips protectively.

His face was just like a sleeping angel. It was so tempting to just go back to sleeping and pretend I never woke up. I groaned in frustration and pinched his cheek to wake him up.

“Five more minutes my love.” He moaned in my ear. Oh my god. My hormone levels went up to one million and I got shivers where I thought was not possible.

                Regaining myself, I pushed off of his chest and got up quickly. When I got out of the bed, he was looking at me with a mixture of pain and annoyance. I glared at him the best I could, trying not to look at his bare chest.

“What were you doing under me, you perverted cat-orange-thing?!” I whisper yelled at him.

     He smirked and slowly got up, making his way to me as if he knew he was driving me crazy. I bit my bottom lip and looked straight at him, refusing to let him intimidate me.  He licked his lips in response and walked up to me until he had me against the wall.

“The better question, Abelia, is what were you doing on top of me?” He asked, his lips barely toughing my ear.

Again, I got shivers everywhere and felt my legs turn oddly soft and weak. What was happening to me? I had never experienced this before, dammit. I had my share of meeting good looking guys, but none of them had the effect Gabriel had over me.

                Right then, something clicked and I sighed in relief.

“Alright, you can stop it now, I have a strong will and I will not fall for it, so give up.” I said smirking at him.

He looked confused, eyebrows furrowed and beautiful eyes looking straight at me.

“What are you talking about?” he asked.

“Don’t play dumb, I know you’re controlling me so I feel all shivers and hormones everywhere, but I’m not going to fall for your spell so give up.” I said glaring at him.

His frown slowly turned into a grin and his eyes shone brightly.

“Ah, you think I am controlling you?”

Now I was the one with my eyebrows furrowed. Gabriel Reached out and smoothed them out, his touch making my skin burn wherever he touched.

“It is normal Abelia.” He said getting closer to me.

“What do you mean it’s normal?” I asked

“It is normal because you are-” He got cut off his phone ringing and went to answer it.

I felt weak, tired, and completely empty when he left my side.

“I’m going crazy.” I thought

When he was done I looked back at him to wait for him to finish his sentence, but now his eyes were cold as well as his stance.

“Go get dressed, classes are soon and I don’t want to be late because of you. You are to stay next to me at all times and not look at anyone else.” He growled.

 All of what I thought was sweetness a moment ago was long gone. I sighed frustrated. I actually thought we were actually beginning to get along with each other. I guess not. It was better this way anyway though, since it was easier to hate him than to like him.

                Gabriel handed me my uniform, which consisted of a blue skirt, white button down, knee socks, and a blue blazer. I didn’t bother to look at him in the eye as he gave me my things and headed to the door I assumed was the bathroom. I was correct and peeked at what else was in the pile he handed me.

                There was a blue lace bra, which was exactly my size and lacy blue underwear, as well as a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a brush. I blushed crimson as I made sure to double check that the door was locked and went inside the tub that was already filled and beautifully hot.

Relaxing into the warm water, I thought about how I was going to literally survive today. Especially with that horribly short skirt. I was sure I would have to punch a bunch of perverts to fifty years from now.

I groaned and sunk deeper in the water.

“Do you think you can hurry up Princess? If not, I’ll have to go there and take you out myself, and trust me; you don’t want me to do that”.

Thank you, J