Prologue/Introduction

This is data gathered about the creatures, murderers, ghosts, and everything in between, that were given the name of "Creepypastas" by the immature media.

Everything said here is classified and is not to be questioned. There may be information in these files that even the ones they mention do not understand or know themselves.

You, reader, have been allowed to read these files, but are not permitted to ask where we found this information, nor will you be suggested to attempt to contact said creatures.

We repeat, DO NOT TRY TO REASON, COMMUNICATE, OR SEARCH FOR THESE CREATURES.

Read beyond if you strive to make sense of this information, and we hope you enjoy this not so casual read.

______________________________

Hello! My name is Bea, and this book is based on my AU, headcanons, and OCs. None of the writing in this is real or should be taken as reality. Don't worry, these characters do not exist, and are just fictional characters.
I will be acknowledging and/or making chapters on my friend's OCs, though I will only make chapters on them if they ask me to.
There will be trigger warnings at the start of each chapter, so please read them each time ^^
Enjoy this story!

- B